Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > tfantasy

Conversation Between tfantasy and The Bloofer Lady
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 26
  1. The Bloofer Lady
    03-22-2015 05:23 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Yeah but I admire you for not just getting stuck in a rut,which a lot of people do. If you're not happy with things, at least you are trying to do something about it.
  2. tfantasy
    03-21-2015 09:19 AM
    tfantasy
    Right! It seems worse now more than ever. There is one more place i would like to try to get into but I think that's where I stop. The older I get, the less patience I have for many things. Stability seems harder to reach but what can you do.

We're looking for another place to live now, it's just getting too expense where we're at. I live in the 2nd largest city in Michigan and it's difficult to find a job or a place to live!! How insane is that??!!

Good times.....lol
  3. The Bloofer Lady
    03-14-2015 10:49 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    oh, man I've been to a few jobs that were just like...no way!!! Glad things went your way!
  4. tfantasy
    03-14-2015 06:48 AM
    tfantasy
    Well, I tried out a job and it went horribly wrong BUT I got called back into the job that I lost 3 weeks ago and I am soooooo happy about it!! It's 2nd shift but it's a better job than I had before : )
  5. The Bloofer Lady
    03-12-2015 10:15 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    How goes the job search?
  6. The Bloofer Lady
    02-28-2015 08:21 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    I hear you t. I've been working since I left home at 16. I'll probably never really be able to "retire". Whatever...I've always been bad for worrying about the future!
  7. tfantasy
    02-28-2015 07:57 AM
    tfantasy
    Sorry to hear that!! Yeah, I am more positive this time, I think, only because it's happened to me so many times before. I wish so much that my husband and I were better set financially so I wouldn't need to worry about it at this point in my life. I can only hope for the best and I wish you the best too.
  8. The Bloofer Lady
    02-28-2015 05:49 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Hey T! I run a home daycare and am constantly losing clients due to the economy! I just lost everybody and my son-in-law says "what are you going to do?" And I said well for sure I'm not going to waste time worrying about it. I will enjoy the break til the next family comes along. Easier said than done, to be sure, but something does come along!
  9. tfantasy
    02-09-2015 06:41 AM
    tfantasy
    Oh wow, that's really cool. I will have to check that out some time!!
  10. The Bloofer Lady
    02-07-2015 11:16 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Saw a recent video of Timmy Capello on YouTube with a group called Island Head. He has really changed. The singer from The Lost Boys.