Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Raegan
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Raegan and vampyd1977
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Raegan
    12-18-2014 03:42 PM
    Raegan
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]hahaha I totally understand-I was already known as THAT girl at age 10, parents mad cool, I was the youngest person renting everything I could get my hands on in Erols (movie rental place) from slumber party massacre to slipway camp. The people who worked there thought it was a trip and would always tell me when a new horror flick was released. I also had a friend spend the night for the first time and she went home before bed because I wouldn't turn off children of the corn...oops :D
  2. vampyd1977
    12-18-2014 12:44 PM
    vampyd1977
    yeah i was about 10 when i saw evil dead 2, i was already a massive horror goon by then, me and my best friend used to have horror movie weekends.
  3. Raegan
    12-18-2014 12:30 PM
    Raegan
    Thanks!!! Yeah, first time I saw Evil Dead I and ED2 was right after ED2 came out on vhs-my uncle rented them and we watched back to back-I was 8 or 9-when AOD came out in theaters I was pissed because all of my friends were so stoked to see it but hadn't seen any of the EDs....that was the beginning of my snobbiness towards horror movies:) can't help it. But again thank you!
  4. vampyd1977
    12-18-2014 12:15 PM
    vampyd1977
    The Evil Dead movie franchise has officially crossed over to television with a 10-episode straight-to-series order from Starz for a 2015 premiere. Titled Ash Sam Raimi's. Evil Dead, the followup to the classic film franchise reteams the original filmmakers, director Sam Raimi, longtime producing partner Rob Tapert and star Bruce Campbell who will serve as executive producers. Campbell will be reprising his role as Ash, the stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons –personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its "Evil" grip.

this is what i found /\ im a massive evil dead and bruce campbell and sam raimi fan.
  5. Raegan
    12-18-2014 11:41 AM
    Raegan
    Hey there, I see you're a fellow ED/Bruce Campbell fan....you hear anything about the tv series he's doing next year? Ash vs Evil Dead? And I thought he had signed on for AOD 2, heard that when the ED remake came out.....thoughts?