Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Spookhouse

Conversation Between Spookhouse and Mary Winchester
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Spookhouse
    09-22-2010 01:10 PM
    Spookhouse
    It works quite well. But it really is easy to make organic soap. I've got lots of recipes for it. And then I just sell it to a few people I know.
  2. Mary Winchester
    09-22-2010 12:28 PM
    Mary Winchester
    you really make soap??? How does that work???
  3. Spookhouse
    09-21-2010 05:39 PM
    Spookhouse
    I post all day cause I don't really do much anyway cept for make soap.
  4. Mary Winchester
    09-21-2010 02:45 PM
    Mary Winchester
    yeah I think we should..I normaly only post during the day and during the night on weekends though
  5. Spookhouse
    09-20-2010 10:39 AM
    Spookhouse
    Yeah people on a HORROR forum especially need to relax. I mean they must forget about all the shit they see watching horror movies to get so easily offended. Yeah its a bit calmer pace then my previous forum too, but maybe we should be the ones to liven things up a bit?
  6. Mary Winchester
    09-19-2010 05:56 PM
    Mary Winchester
    people need to learn to not be so uptight on a online forum...lol..its been to slow around here since I joined to even tell..I dont see many people posting
  7. Spookhouse
    09-19-2010 12:44 PM
    Spookhouse
    Yeah the drama always seems to happen when people disagree or someone is told they are wrong, or something like that. Peoples egos end up getting involved and its just a waste of time eventually. But doesn't seem to be too bad here, that I've seen anyway.
  8. Mary Winchester
    09-19-2010 11:29 AM
    Mary Winchester
    Thats cool, yeah I was on another forum too and I got tired of all their Drama BS so I left. Its hard to find a forum these days that doesn't have any Drama on it. I've been reading the rules and such here and I like what I see
  9. Spookhouse
    09-18-2010 09:49 PM
    Spookhouse
    not sure really. i was on another forum but it isnt really active anymore so i came here. its a bit more active then the old one was I at so Ive been spending most my time here.
  10. Mary Winchester
    09-18-2010 09:19 PM
    Mary Winchester
    2 days..lol..the place seems pretty dead..Is this a newer forum by chance??