Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Dead Bad Things
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Dead Bad Things and anglewitch
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 112
  1. anglewitch
    10-07-2015 05:56 AM
    anglewitch
    Watched Flash Gordon the movie the other day. Has a lot of hot mama's in it.
    lol.

Or as they say in spanish MAMA SITA!
  2. anglewitch
    09-24-2015 08:27 AM
    anglewitch
    I understand about the poison. Lots of honeybees die from the poisons people put in their gardens. Seven dust is the worst, that stuff can wipe out a whole hive in two days.
  3. anglewitch
    09-23-2015 12:30 PM
    anglewitch
    Putting a banana on a stick and putting it in your garden will attract birds too.
    .... Holy shit! This bigass fly just now landed on my knee.
    Freeze trespasser.... I sentence you death!!!
    (crushes giant fly).
  4. Dead Bad Things
    09-23-2015 11:29 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    Grasshoppers now...well...ya know what works fer keepin' out grashoppers?...infrastructure that's what....when I go ta town to vist friends I'll be checkin' out their backyard gardens and I'll be gettin' hella jealous cuz they got no grasshopper problems...I figure if I just pave over my 10acres with concrete and blacktop I should be good....jokes jokes... but what I have done is put up a coupla bird perches 'round the garden to attract birds ta come and eat 'em....what I've heard is that hoppers have a 7 year cycle goin' from boom to bust and back again....No way I'm I gonna use poison tho...
  5. anglewitch
    09-22-2015 09:42 AM
    anglewitch
    Yeah I heard that they don't like garlic. Yet they like wild onions.
  6. Dead Bad Things
    09-22-2015 07:57 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    MT has millions of miles of fencing in it...So I don't like lookin' at fence so much....but it's a surefire way to keep 'em out of yer garden....providin' that you go up to 8' high with it. So I do things like... let certain native weeds grow that deer like ta eat..... mass planting.. seems like if there's a lot of one thing growin' they only eat some then move on to graze on somethin' else.. and of course mad garlic the don't like the smell or the taste.
  7. anglewitch
    09-22-2015 07:02 AM
    anglewitch
    Well I dont what to do about the grass hoppers but I know some tricks for the deer. Dont worry its perfectly harmless to the deer. You could put chicken wire on the ground around your garden at night, for some reason the deer dont like to walk on it. Trick number two is works sometimes, set up some stakes around your garden and maybe some in your garden, then run a strong string like nylon around the stakes. It doesn't have to be just a circle make it like an impossible maze for the deer. And third is a powerful potion....
    Better private message you about that.
  8. Dead Bad Things
    09-18-2015 10:11 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    Whatup? Pretty good... grasshoppers and deer didn't destroy everything I put in the ground if ya can believe it....Tried growin' Foxglove that didn't work so good....try again next spring I guess... you got any plans fer the Fall?
  9. anglewitch
    09-18-2015 06:11 AM
    anglewitch
    Hey man.
    Hows the garden?
  10. anglewitch
    09-08-2015 01:08 PM
    anglewitch
    HAHAHA!

I have been wanting one of those pea coats for a long time. I saw one at the flea market once. It was forty dollars and I said "Well thats not too bad I will buy it the next time I am in here". So when I came back the owner inflated the price to seventy five dollars. I asked why he increased the price, and he said "No one was buying it".

So that brings about the question why would you increase the price of a good that has a low demand. Increasing the price would just shift the demand curve further to the left.