Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Dead Bad Things
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Dead Bad Things and anglewitch
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 112
  1. anglewitch
    10-26-2015 05:29 AM
    anglewitch
    YEAH!
    The film is supposed to have all the same actors except Jody, because he is killed in the IV one.
  2. anglewitch
    10-26-2015 05:16 AM
    anglewitch
    Man I can't wait for Phantasm V Ravenger to come out.
    Sources tell me that the film is done and that it is in post production.
  3. Dead Bad Things
    10-22-2015 01:30 PM
    Dead Bad Things
    I may have used that one before...put that one on in hopes of a trippy Halloween...
  4. anglewitch
    10-22-2015 08:29 AM
    anglewitch
    Yeah. When you step on them really hard the send a big puff of purplish black gas in the air, or fumes, or whatever that shit is.
    That new pic for your avatar right now looks familiar. Have you used that one before?
  5. Dead Bad Things
    10-22-2015 04:41 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    That sounds like one badass shroom...great name too.
  6. anglewitch
    10-21-2015 02:39 PM
    anglewitch
    Saw this huge devils snuff box in a field outside of our house yesterday. Heard that if you breathe the fumes that puff out those things can cause little spore to grow on you brain.
  7. anglewitch
    10-18-2015 02:19 PM
    anglewitch
    We have a bunch of mushrooms in our yard that look like dog shit.
  8. Dead Bad Things
    10-18-2015 10:51 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    Yeah it's a local apocathary who in the market for 'em...guess they grate 'em and make tea outta them conks fer cancer remedies....not exactly the kinda mushroom tea I'm used to.....Got a good tip on sustainable harvesting from 'im tho.
  9. anglewitch
    10-17-2015 03:41 PM
    anglewitch
    People say you should never rush through life, but damn it when am I going to be twenty!?
    Wolf around the neighborhood huh. Any mysterious murders occurring since?
    I LOVE MUSHROOMS!!! They help to prevent illnesses.
  10. Dead Bad Things
    10-16-2015 07:21 AM
    Dead Bad Things
    Mama Sitas?!? Whatch'all know 'bout brown skinned women?....If you don't know I ain't gonna tell ya....but I'll give a tip.... lay one out on a set of red bed sheets ooooowheeee!!! Green skinned women are more my thing.... or even those nurses from Silent Hill....On the real side tho when I was out cuttin' wood the past few daze I found some Conk mushrooms Ya know what those are? Well I hear that they sell fer 1-150 $$ a pound!! Also I heard a wolf howlin' out there in the backcountry... raised my hackles pretty good I'll tell ya what!!