Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 58 of 58
  1. Jake.Ashworth
    09-30-2015 05:21 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Its nice to have little people to love. Youll get your own soon enough, its even more fun to own your own little people. I hope you have fun at home, be safe, don't kill anyone. At least if you do, don't leave the murder weapon laying around. My lovely wife is into it to a small extent, at least she indulges me lol. My babies are 9 and 5. I started my oldest on Nightmare on Elm Street last year. He has seen the first five, we are still working on finding time to complete the series. Did you start at the beginning of American Horror Story? That first season was pretty wicked.
  2. SerialKiller
    09-29-2015 03:48 PM
    SerialKiller
    My family is crazy AF though, so I have a feeling alcohol may be needed. Are the kids & the missus into the horror genre too? That would be super cool if so. Nobody around me is, so I usually watch everything solo. I started American Horror Story, which I hadn't seen previously.
  3. Jake.Ashworth
    09-29-2015 05:17 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Did quite a bit really, normally we are pretty boring too. See Im old, so married and kids and whatnot. They all want to be active and I want to not... So we went to a couple hockey games, ran some errands (which is my least favorite thing to do) and I managed to work. But paying the bills and all. Im ready for rainy, its still hot and disgusting in Texas. Now Starbucks and the book store sounds like a perfectly acceptable weekend. What did you marathon on Netflix?
  4. SerialKiller
    09-29-2015 12:22 AM
    SerialKiller
    Oh I see now. How very cute. My weekend was very rainy actually. I bought a couple of new books at Books-a-million, hit up Starbucks, & the salon before coming home. Then I had a little netflix marathon before bed. I'm quite boring actually. And your weekend?
  5. Jake.Ashworth
    09-28-2015 07:10 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    How was your weekend?
  6. Jake.Ashworth
    09-28-2015 07:09 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    I will accept that reply, but the appropriate reply is;
    "Did you say hello?"
    Then I would say;
    "No! I said Ello, but that's close enough."

7. SerialKiller