Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 34
  1. Raegan
    02-09-2015 03:34 AM
    Raegan
    I don't know whether to feed it or throw something at it
  2. Angra
    02-08-2015 10:50 PM
    Angra
    I'm sure it's just guarding its toilet. What can you do.
  3. Raegan
    02-08-2015 09:35 AM
    Raegan
    the cat you cursed me with will not leave my property the fuck alone. I blame you.
  4. Raegan
    01-14-2015 06:41 AM
    Raegan
    Die
  5. Angra
    01-14-2015 05:38 AM
    Angra
    The turtle remembers. Poor shell-less turtle..
  6. Raegan
    01-14-2015 05:07 AM
    Raegan
    goddamn it....TO MY DEFENSE THEY BOTH RAN UNDER MY CAR! Well, the turtle not so much but believe me it wasn't on purpose and shut it that was like 10 years ago!
  7. Angra
    01-14-2015 05:04 AM
    Angra
    Damn, stop driving a car and buy a bicycle. KILLER!! :(
  8. Raegan
    01-14-2015 04:59 AM
    Raegan
    FIRST OFF, he was fat. SECOND I hate you because you think it was cute. THIRD there are no Thai places that delivers near me :( Oh and when the cat incident happened a few years ago I was living with a roommate who had three cats and I swear they all knew I murdered their cousin. Didn't cry when it happened though but I did cry when I ran a turtle over. It was horrible.
  9. Angra
    01-14-2015 04:52 AM
    Angra
    Pffffffth!!! I thought it looked cute as hell. And why was it a weirdo? Heck, it wasn't even fat?? Sure, it's probably planning killing you in your sleep for running down its best friend, but you're a grown woman with 2 dogs. And you don't have to sleep with your windows open at night. Just buy some aircondition, quit your job and order out, and you'll live a long and unhealthy life.
  10. Raegan
    01-14-2015 04:37 AM
    Raegan
    YES! No I didn't shoot it nerd, but yes to the ragdoll you're right! My horrible story though....eh......My first year working at the haunted forest....well......Halloween morning at like 5 am I was on my way home and ran over a cat. NOT ON PURPOSE. But after that and (can't remember if it was creepshow, tales from the darkside etc) but the short about the old dude in the house and the cat fucking kills him and comes out of his mouth and shit? No thank you. I'll take cujo any day. That little fat weirdo yesterday was creeping.