Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > TheBossInTheWall
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between TheBossInTheWall and Roiffalo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Roiffalo
    01-05-2016 03:48 PM
    Roiffalo
    OMFG Being Human is one of my favorite shows ever. The American take is an insult and absolute shit compared to the original. When I was in college and was becoming aware of torrents thanks to my roommate I was able to download the first two seasons (I think, I had to stop at one point cause my laptop fried but I know I have at least the first and some of the second). George is just so precious I want to die. I've missed him and the show so much. Netflix actually has it but I've been savoring when to watch it again. The time may be upon us.
  2. TheBossInTheWall
    01-05-2016 02:52 PM
    TheBossInTheWall
    Hey the queerwolf post I made caused me think of a tv series, wanted to recommend it if you haven't seen it. Its the original Being Human(not the american version). A werewolf, vampire, and ghost all live together in a house. Sounds ridiculous, cheesy in a bad way. But its not. Its so amazing. Brilliant writing and acting. You could probably find a torrent of all...3? 4? seasons somewhere or a direct download. At least two or three transformations a season. :)
  3. Roiffalo
    12-15-2015 05:41 PM
    Roiffalo
    Very cool!

Thanks, Boss! That'll go in the werewolf playlist. It has many songs in it that don't look or sound werewolf related but often times it's because of a werewolf in the video.
  4. TheBossInTheWall
    12-15-2015 04:02 PM
    TheBossInTheWall
    Was listening to this today and thought of you. Not for the song's meaning, but because the singer goes through a werewolf transformation at the end. ;)

https://youtu.be/pToNdH3GOjQ
  5. Roiffalo
    09-15-2015 11:47 PM
    Roiffalo
    I was poking fun at myself for our little convo in the Last Seen Contemporary topic cause I was being a puss about dolls. I'm sure they'll be fine (and $5 was a STEAL), but I couldn't own one. I'd never sleep again.
  6. TheBossInTheWall
    09-15-2015 04:23 PM
    TheBossInTheWall
    Why would you regret it? It was just five dollars. I haven't watched them since I was a kid, can't say if I'd like them now. I did love them as a kid.
  7. Roiffalo
    09-15-2015 03:35 PM
    Roiffalo
    Also look what I got yesterday for $5. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...GL._SY445_.jpg Am I going to regret this? lol
  8. TheBossInTheWall
    09-15-2015 01:35 PM
    TheBossInTheWall
    Yeah its so rad. Alas, i found it online. And I do not know who originally did it.
  9. Roiffalo
    09-15-2015 01:20 AM
    Roiffalo
    Omg, Boss, your avie XD