Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and Repo'd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. Jake.Ashworth
    07-12-2016 06:57 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Hey man. Work has just been too crazy. I really have no time for anything, ever. I lurk on here a bit. Some of the new kids are a little off putting to me, lol.
  2. Repo'd
    06-10-2016 07:53 PM
    Repo'd
    Jakedy Jake Jake Jake. Where the HELL have you been, young brother?
  3. Jake.Ashworth
    01-21-2016 10:44 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Football with friends. It was brutal, screwed up a lot of things for me. But I like to think, I wouldn't have met my wife, had my kids, or have the life I have now had it not happened. So I am thankful for it in a weird way.
  4. Repo'd
    01-21-2016 08:05 AM
    Repo'd
    Annapolis is beautiful. I've only been there twice but it's a great spot.

How the hell did you shatter your bones like that?
  5. Jake.Ashworth
    01-21-2016 06:27 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Sounds like a deal, Im sure we will open more stores up that way and eventually I might make my way there to visit. I was appointed to Annapolis my Junior year of high school, but I shattered my knee and femur my senior year and lost the appointment. I did spend Junior years summer there though and the campus is incredible.
  6. Repo'd
    01-21-2016 04:22 AM
    Repo'd
    If you're ever anywhere near Md/Pa line, You have an open invite to my house, Jake.

I love MD too. That's where I was born and raised.
  7. Jake.Ashworth
    01-20-2016 07:33 PM
    Jake.Ashworth
    I love Maryland. I was supposed to go to college there...
  8. Repo'd
    01-20-2016 03:26 PM
    Repo'd
    Oh yeah, TFW has been on my bucket list for a while now. One day..

I'm in Pa. Not far from Maryland.
  9. Jake.Ashworth
    01-20-2016 12:48 PM
    Jake.Ashworth
    It will probably involve you coming this way. We have a pretty legit Horror Con down here called Texas Frightmare Weekend. My wife is kind of a recluse so getting her out of the house is hard much less traveling. On that note, remind me what part of the world your in. We are opening new stores in New York and New Jersey so some day I may make my way up there.
  10. Repo'd
    01-20-2016 10:47 AM
    Repo'd
    Hell yeah. Scream that shit from the rooftops. LOL. Sometimes shouting just feeeeels good.

As far as good company is concerned, one day I hope to join you in a toast and some horror talk in person. I already like your style.