Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 58
  1. SerialKiller
    08-12-2017 02:56 PM
    SerialKiller
    So much has happened since last time. I'll catch you up, I'll try to pm. I turned my messages off & now I can't remember how to turn them back on. I'm going on an overnight ghost tour this October, I'm super excited. I'll most likely be going alone though, so I'll probably die. The blondes always die. -_-
  2. Jake.Ashworth
    08-01-2017 09:07 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Lol! Watch out, ha. Ill be looking for him. What about you? Tell me about your last few months. Shoot me a PM if you want.
  3. SerialKiller
    07-31-2017 10:22 PM
    SerialKiller
    Oh yeah? Good luck & watch out for that psycho in the mask if you go.
  4. Jake.Ashworth
    07-28-2017 06:49 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Fantastic actually lol. I got a job offer that could be huge. It entails moving to Illinois though.
  5. SerialKiller
    07-27-2017 08:43 PM
    SerialKiller
    Peachy keen. How have you guys been?
  6. Jake.Ashworth
    07-05-2017 12:15 PM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Hey there yo. Hows life? Been a long bit.
  7. SerialKiller
    07-06-2016 09:46 AM
    SerialKiller
    Hokus Pokus joker's ride
  8. SerialKiller
    01-26-2016 08:24 PM
    SerialKiller
    P.S. Oops! I forgot to even send you the link I just asked you about. I will tomorrow, I'm just frazzled this evening.
  9. SerialKiller
    12-02-2015 03:59 AM
    SerialKiller
    Ah that's cool. :) My Thanksgiving was really great too. I think I had more cake than anything else. I'm on my workout grind though so it's cool. Are you still working out? Black Friday was fun. Speaking of, my nightmare of a date was kind of like Carrie in a way. Meaning it started out amazingly, & then it ended. Horribly, horribly bad. I can't even. Go check your PM for the rest & be prepared to read!
  10. Jake.Ashworth
    11-29-2015 09:54 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Sorry I'm behind, the trip was a blast. As I get older I don't mind the drive as much anymore. I got new tires and brakes, wheels, and a cold air intake. It was great to see my family and friends. How was black friday??? And especially the date? Good guy? Do I need to kill anyone? I love marriage but I'm also anti social so if I wasn't married I would be a hermit.