Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Bastet

Conversation Between Bastet and urdevil
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Bastet
    08-25-2010 01:10 PM
    Bastet
    Hi hun, I have been PMing Captain daily and am quite worried about him. Just trying to give him as much support as possible. Yep, you sound as passionate as I feel about social injustice. My name by the way is Helen and I reside slap bang in the middle of this fair isle. I don't get to the cinema/ theatre so much these days but I love the ballet. Also read far too much which makes me sad, i guess but I do escapism well! Im a psych nurse on an admissions (think psych A&E) ward and we have a special unit for British and American troops from Europe and Britain suffering from mental health issues. I have to say you Yanks are much more polite than our own boys! We also take anyone the police want to bring in-day or night or psych assessment. All good fun. Stressful but challenging and I could never imagine doing anything else. I am engaged and am a little pissed that someone tried to warn Capt from talking to me on here because of thet. No body tells me who I can and cannot talk to.
  2. urdevil
    08-24-2010 03:39 PM
    urdevil
    Thats very nice of you to say. As you can tell I dont like bullies either. I have spoken to the captain offsite, he seems to be doing well, send him a PM hed appreciate it Im sure. The part of all this garbage which concerns me is how nasty and rude I can be. I am a nice person but I have a viscious side (its the devil in me) What part of the UK are you from? I ad the good luck to see a live version of Theatre of Blood at NT about 5 yrs. ago. It was great fun. Hopefully, Ill get to Ghost Stories soon. Write back Id like to here more about you
  3. Bastet
    08-24-2010 01:47 PM
    Bastet
    Haha, v good. I am sure theres nowt pig like about you! I appreciate your standing up for captain spalding and us other newbies on here. I have spoken to him a little and am quite concerned about him, I don't appreciate bullies. I dated 'the great zwoti' for a while and am grateful that he forwarned me that some of the older members on here are anally retentive and set in their ways. I just don't like the abuse that new members have been recieving when they have valid arguments and knowledge too. Goo on you xx speak soon x
  4. urdevil
    08-24-2010 01:14 PM
    urdevil
    Good one babe. Thanks but what did I do? Is that babe as in Sonny and Cher or Babe as in Babe, Pig in the City?
  5. Bastet
    08-24-2010 08:07 AM
    Bastet
    Nice one babe xxx