Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > The Bloofer Lady

Conversation Between The Bloofer Lady and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. SerialKiller
    01-26-2016 08:26 PM
    SerialKiller
    You said Eh. :) Do people really say that a lot there like I hear on tv?? It was nice having snow for a little bit, I can't complain too much.
  2. The Bloofer Lady
    01-25-2016 06:33 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Family, eh? Can't pick them. Yes we have snow but that's pretty usual for us up here but it did come late.
  3. SerialKiller
    01-25-2016 12:35 AM
    SerialKiller
    Christmas was really whack this year. Not my favorite holiday anyways, that will always be Halloween. <3 My family has drama too, of the cop calling variety. :D I wish I was joking, but that's life. Are you covered in snow too??
  4. The Bloofer Lady
    12-25-2015 08:02 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    We had a great time but of course, not without the usual family"drama". Uggg. Cookies were a success even though they looked kinda strange! Hope you had a good one, Sweetie!
  5. SerialKiller
    12-24-2015 12:08 PM
    SerialKiller
    Merry Christmas doll! Hope you & your family have a great time. I'm sure your snickerdoodles are very yummy. I've heard of them, but I've never had the chance to try them. I'm a total junk food junkie, so one of these days. :p
  6. SerialKiller
    11-22-2015 04:41 PM
    SerialKiller
    What are you going to bake? I'm going out on Black Friday to go shopping. :D
  7. The Bloofer Lady
    11-21-2015 03:54 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Well, I don't like hearing that you were sick but I'm glad you are back. Things are ok. Starting to do some xmas shopping and maybe start baking pretty soon.
  8. SerialKiller
    11-17-2015 05:35 PM
    SerialKiller
    I missed you all too doll. *Hugs* I've been very sick the last couple of weeks. On top of that I'm in the middle of moving to a new town, & the holidays are upon us! I finally woke up today feeling a little bit better. Hows things going your way?
  9. The Bloofer Lady
    11-16-2015 11:41 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Hope all is well, SK. You're missed.
  10. The Bloofer Lady
    10-27-2015 01:43 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    I've pretty much lived in Canada all my life. The winters are starting to get to me though.