Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Fearonsarms

Conversation Between Fearonsarms and The Walking Dread
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. The Walking Dread
    08-13-2012 03:15 PM
    The Walking Dread
    Never seen Color Me Blood Red, but the Gore Gore Girls is pretty solid. The Wizard Of Gore is interesting as well.
  2. Fearonsarms
    08-13-2012 09:05 AM
    Fearonsarms
    Yes I loved HG Lewis's Gore trilogy (Blood Feast, 2000Maniacs and Wizard Of Gore) still not seen Gore Gore Girls or Colour Me Blood Red are they as good as the others?
  3. The Walking Dread
    08-13-2012 08:43 AM
    The Walking Dread
    Thnx for the link. I will check it out. I love witchcraft movies as well. All horror genres appeal to me. It is the last frontier to the imagination if you ask me. I still have yet to see Centipede 2, but how different can it be from the first? lol. I love the fils of Herschell Gorden Lewis as well. He was one of the first to show mass violence and chaos in his films. Rare for back in those days.
  4. Fearonsarms
    08-13-2012 08:27 AM
    Fearonsarms
    Glad you like Italian horrors and yes bizarre topics interest me too especially the stuff about witchcraft and paganism. I'm only just starting to watch exploitation films-I've seen a few of the UK 60s and 70s ones plus several by Jess Franco. I haven't seen The Human Centipede films cos a mate of mine (without me asking him to) spoiled the entire plots of both of them so much so that I don't feel I need to see them.

For the sick stuff you should go to http://www.horror-extreme.com/video-nasties/ and read about the video nasties their I still haven't seen them all myself yet as a few still aren't available on dvd
  5. The Walking Dread
    08-13-2012 08:10 AM
    The Walking Dread
    Italian zombies flick are the best. :) I love all horror, but love the really odd subjects like necrophilia or something way out there, like The Human Centipied the best. B- movie horror and exploitaion flicks are my fave.
  6. Fearonsarms
    08-13-2012 08:01 AM
    Fearonsarms
    Thanks for the message-in answer to your question. I would say the supernatural and zombie Italian movies from the 70s and 80s :) But I watch films of all horror genres including sci-fi/fantasy/Giallo/Film Noir and from all eras from Dante's Inferno in 1911 right through to Helllraiser Revelations (2011), I haven't seen any 2012 horrors yet but give me time. How about you-do you have a fave genre?
  7. The Walking Dread
    08-13-2012 07:23 AM
    The Walking Dread
    Hi. How are you? What is your favorite genre of horror?