Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Bastet

Conversation Between Bastet and jbp is scary
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. jbp is scary
    08-26-2010 03:36 PM
    jbp is scary
    oh yeah it is tough to find anything great then again scary for kids.com might have some new ones soon so there is hope!
  2. Bastet
    08-25-2010 01:49 PM
    Bastet
    Love it, but have heard it before, i read the urban legend bible a while ago, problem is i am struggling to find anything new.
  3. jbp is scary
    08-24-2010 03:43 PM
    jbp is scary
    lol hmmmmm oh yeah heard this one a few months ago it is called dangerous hair do. It is about a girl that wants to be perfect in every way and of course she decided to start with her hair, so she made a mix of sugar honey and hairspray,put it in a bun on her head then went to sleep to dry it.Her mother came walking in the next morning and found her face and hair completely mutilated from alot of bugs and rats that had scratched and bit her face!
  4. Bastet
    08-24-2010 02:53 PM
    Bastet
    Hi hun am drunk and bored so thought I would stop by and say Hi x
    Oh and do you have any mental health/psychiatric urban legends to whet my appetite?
  5. jbp is scary
    08-18-2010 05:11 PM
    jbp is scary
    wow,makes you want to stay off the needle jobs huh,one stab and a simple procedure can turn into a living nightmare for you!
  6. jbp is scary
    07-16-2010 04:58 PM
    jbp is scary
    thats ok Im patient after all no need to rush scary stories!
  7. Bastet
    07-15-2010 10:29 PM
    Bastet
    very good- not heard that one before. Have another to send yo but not sure how to word it yet. x
  8. jbp is scary
    07-15-2010 09:58 PM
    jbp is scary
    what a totally creepy joke to play!I know a good heart wrencher it is called treasure chest.The story begins with an old man who had gone to lots of antique stores searching for anything interesting.Well he looked quite awhile until in one antique shop interest came to him when he saw this old empty treasure chest.So he purchased it,went home and watched T.V. until he realized that on the side of the treasure chest there was a hole that he could see blood shot eyes in it!Naturally he opened the chest and it was empty but every time he looked at the chest the eyes were there so after being creeped he called both the antique store and a moving company but the store was closed so he wanted it destroyed but the company couldnt come til in the morning so he went to bed but all he could think of was the eyes and so he awoke came downstairs and the chest was wide open as if waiting for him,in the morning the movers came and they couldnt hear him in the chest as they threw it off a cliff!
  9. jbp is scary
    07-13-2010 09:04 AM
    jbp is scary
    Wow that is a creepy little twist you gotta feel so bad for her but at least she got the job done lol
  10. Bastet
    07-12-2010 08:41 PM
    Bastet
    I once worked on a large Elderly care ward; we had 24 patients, but one of the older nurses told me that originally the two wards upstairs and the two wards downstairs were joined to each other, this gave two wards of 90 patients.These used to be worked by 3 staff on each ward. One young student on these wards was asked to take charge of removing and cleaning all the teeth. She was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the task and decided to do what she thought would be much quicker. She removed all of the teeth from all of the patients and placed them in a washing up bowl with detergent and scrubbed them until they were beautifully clean. The problem came when next morning the right teeth had to be matched up to the right patient. Bearing in mind that these were people in the later stages of dementia and very confused, the poor student was given the task of going round and trying to fit the right teeth to the right patient by putting them in each patient's mouth and seeing if they fitted.