Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > tfantasy

Conversation Between tfantasy and The Bloofer Lady
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. tfantasy
    05-19-2015 11:04 AM
    tfantasy
    LOL....just watched a movie, not much else!! Nice relaxing day!!!!
  2. The Bloofer Lady
    05-19-2015 10:59 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Happy Birthday T...hope you rocked it!
  3. The Bloofer Lady
    05-01-2015 04:28 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Sorry the other deal fell through...we have to get anglewitch to send some good Mojo your way! Things are good here..nothing much ever changes with me. Now I've probably gone and jinxed myself.
  4. tfantasy
    04-30-2015 09:44 PM
    tfantasy
    Hello. Just been having a lot of BAD luck lately. You know how one one bad thing keeps happening over and over....just looking for a break!! We finally signed on our new place; not the same one I told you about, that deal went down hill. I am looking forward to June now; move will be over, hopefully work some where else, etc., etc., etc. How are you doing?
  5. The Bloofer Lady
    04-28-2015 11:31 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Hey T, just wondered if your move was going okay? Saw your post.
  6. tfantasy
    04-03-2015 10:14 PM
    tfantasy
    Agree :)
  7. The Bloofer Lady
    04-03-2015 09:38 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    That really does sound perfect and the nice thing about a mobile home is that you don't have any idiot neighbors above you! That alone is worth the drive.
  8. tfantasy
    04-02-2015 11:18 PM
    tfantasy
    Well, we are soooo miserable in this apartment complex plus it's way too expensive. I found a beautiful mobile home: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (one with garden tub), huge kitchen, and central air for $649/month. My drive to my current job will go from 8 minutes to 30 minutes and my husband's drive will go from 30 minutes to 40 minutes. When you way all the good stuff, the drive doesn't seem so bad after all. Besides, I never give up on job hunting!!!!!! Also, we will only be 20 minutes from the lakeshore. I just hope it all works out.
  9. The Bloofer Lady
    03-31-2015 07:12 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    You're moving? That's great. Things are going ok with me..same shit, different day..you know how it goes lol. What made you decide to move to a different city?
  10. tfantasy
    03-29-2015 09:47 AM
    tfantasy
    Thanks!! I am moving in May to a different city. I'm really excited!!!!!! How are things going with you? I don't get on here as much as I used to cause I'm sooo damn busy!!