Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > tfantasy

Conversation Between tfantasy and Raegan
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 18 of 18
  1. tfantasy
    01-17-2015 05:06 PM
    tfantasy
    OMG.......that's sooo funny that you remember those peanut butter roll candy bars too!!!! My husband had never seen them before! I LOVED those!!!!! I was also a huge Goonies and Stand By Me fan!! I lost count of how many times I seen those 3 movies....lol. Yeah, I wrote Corey Haim a letter and poured my heart out to him and I never received nothing back, not even a fake autographed pic of him!! Bastard stars...lol. Don't forget: do the truffle shuffle!!!!!
  2. Raegan
    01-16-2015 05:07 AM
    Raegan
    haha i hear ya! For me starting when I was 7 it went Goonies, stand by me, monster squad then lost boys. My mom took me to see the first three in the theater but I wasn't allowed to see lost boys till I was 9 or 10 but loved it!!! Stand by me was my shit though, I even wrote Will Wheaton when I was 9 and got some lame response that was only a picture of him with a generic fake signature that said "when there's a Will there's a way." I hated him from that day forward. I mean, I poured my little 9 year old heart out to him!!! But yeah, goddamn lost boys, I even remember those peanut butter roll candy bars the grandfather liked!!!
  3. tfantasy
    01-15-2015 06:03 PM
    tfantasy
    My bedroom was decorated with everything Lost Boys, I was obsessed...lol
  4. Raegan
    01-15-2015 05:58 AM
    Raegan
    Haha i know them all too, had the soundtrack on cassette!!! And awww its a fun movie but if you're not in you're not in
  5. Raegan
    01-15-2015 05:58 AM
    Raegan
    Haha i know them all too, had the soundtrack on cassette!!! And awww its a fun movie but if you're not in you're not in
  6. tfantasy
    01-14-2015 06:19 PM
    tfantasy
    lol.....i know all the lost boys songs by heart!!

heard of the bruce campbell movie but not interested in it.....
  7. Raegan
    01-13-2015 09:42 AM
    Raegan
    man, how have you never heard of Bubba Ho-Tep??? You better be a Bruce Campbell fan....http://youtu.be/X7Qo74_L3vo
  8. Raegan
    01-13-2015 09:00 AM
    Raegan
    Thou Shall Not Fall.....(insert crrrrrrrry little sister) :) that's as close as I come to scriptures or whatever