Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

wizard of gore 12-22-2011 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=The Villain;913912]I'm sick of people make me feel stupid and talking down to me.

I hate being tired all the time.

I'm really struggling with who i am and who i want to be.

Why do people have to be so damn childish?

coz 8 out of 10 people are fuckwits

The Villain 12-22-2011 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=wizard of gore;913916]
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 913912)
I'm sick of people make me feel stupid and talking down to me.

I hate being tired all the time.

I'm really struggling with who i am and who i want to be.

Why do people have to be so damn childish?

coz 8 out of 10 people are fuckwits

Thats being nice man. I would've said 9 out of 10

wizard of gore 12-22-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 913914)
Thought you were an Aussie man. I'm in Dunedin. If I can quit drinking anyone can :D

...but yeah the holidays suck for trying to avoid that. Haven't touched a drop for a bit over a year now.

im up to 8 months,hardest ting iv ever done.Yeah hot chicks in bikines drinking in the sun ,work shouts ,christmas partys, new years...sometimes i think it would be better if it was snowing

Oh im into rockabilly too(thats what you were into right)well actually more psychobily(hence the avatar)

wizard of gore 12-22-2011 06:36 PM

speaking of our awsome country,christchurch just got hit by another big quake..just before christmas,nice...poor bastards

Elvis_Christ 12-22-2011 07:55 PM

Yeah that really sucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard of gore (Post 913918)
Oh im into rockabilly too(thats what you were into right)well actually more psychobily(hence the avatar)

I like some of it. I listen to all sorts of stuff.

Sistinas666 12-24-2011 04:16 AM

Hey Wizard, you may be my new best friend.....Check out a list of my favorite bands:

Reverend Horton Heat(seen them live 3 times)
The Nekromantix
The Meteors
Horrorpops
The Cramps
Elvis Hitler
Hank III
The Legendary Shack Shakers

And sooooo many more....We need to chat!;)

Fearonsarms 12-24-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 913912)

Any smokers in here? I'm trying a new brand called Marlboro Black. I like them but so far other people i've given one too havent like it all. Wondering if i'm the only one.

Yeah I love Superkings black-the long ones but when I'm on a budget I'll smoke rolling tobacco-Amber Leaf or Gold Leaf. I used to smoke Marlboros when I was at university several years ago but gradually went off them.

The Villain 12-25-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearonsarms (Post 914089)
Yeah I love Superkings black-the long ones but when I'm on a budget I'll smoke rolling tobacco-Amber Leaf or Gold Leaf. I used to smoke Marlboros when I was at university several years ago but gradually went off them.

Never heard of Superkings. Marlboro's all i smoke. I did smoke Newports for awhile when i was dating a girl who smoked them. But after awhile i couldnt take them anymore.

hammerfan 12-25-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 914192)
Never heard of Superkings. Marlboro's all i smoke. I did smoke Newports for awhile when i was dating a girl who smoked them. But after awhile i couldnt take them anymore.

You need to quit those nasty things! I quit eight months ago.

The Villain 12-25-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 914194)
You need to quit those nasty things! I quit eight months ago.

I've tried a couple times. Never seems to take.