Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Horror movie suggestions!? PLEASE HELP!! (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69668)

Sculpt 05-03-2021 05:50 PM

That is pretty surprising. ::big grin:: You didn't have to think so hard as to come up with Chronogirl after all.

ChronoGrl 05-04-2021 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1047853)
That is pretty surprising. ::big grin:: You didn't have to think so hard as to come up with Chronogirl after all.

LOL, not sure what you mean...?

cheebacheeba 05-04-2021 01:59 PM

Brain Dead (aka Dead Alive) by Peter Jackson.

CrawlSpace

Cube & Event Horizon if you're not against scifi-horror I suppose?

Microwave Massacre

The Blob

Jacobs Ladder

Creep (the 2004 one)

Motel Hell

The Signal (the 2007 one)

House of Wax (1953) and the original film it was based on "Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933), they're old, but effective.

Phantoms

The Collector (2009), or, for something completely different but also cool the more thriller like "The Collector" from 1965.
Unrelated films aside themes of being "trapped".

Check out the Phantasm films if you want...weird...

Ghost stuff...hm...

Lady in White?
The Frighteners (Peter Jackson again)
The Gift (2000)
Flatliners (the original...kinda "ghosts" of the past)

Sculpt 05-05-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 1047855)
LOL, not sure what you mean...?

I'm kidding ya, I like to be a dick. Sounds like you liked Nightmares, so you could have just taken that, whereas chronogrl took more unnecessary effort <--- that's my joke. ::big grin::

I'll take a wild guess and say you're a fan of the film Cronos (1993), and slapped 'grl' on the end of it, cause you're a lady. ::wink:: Am I right? I'm gonna guess no, but I want to hear how you came up with you HDC name. ::love::

ChronoGrl 05-05-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1047865)
I'm kidding ya, I like to be a dick. Sounds like you liked Nightmares, so you could have just taken that, whereas chronogrl took more unnecessary effort <--- that's my joke. ::big grin::

I'll take a wild guess and say you're a fan of the film Cronos (1993), and slapped 'grl' on the end of it, cause you're a lady. ::wink:: Am I right? I'm gonna guess no, but I want to hear how you came up with you HDC name. ::love::

Ohhhh... haha, you’re not a dick; I totally missed that. *facepalm* ::shocked::

I find it amusing when I tell people the origin of the screenname because typically they guess Chronotrigger (which now I need to actually dig up and play at some point)...

ChronoGrl was my first AIM name ever so I’m guessing I was, like, 17ish maybe? (Circa 1999)... My dad and I had season’s tickets to the local Major League Soccer Team, the New England Revolution... One of their best players was Teddy Chonopolis, who was also a total hottie, so I though: ChronoGirl... Well that was taken so I dropped the I... ChronoGrl!

LOL And now THAT was a needlessly long explanation for probably a disappointing answer. ::big grin::

hammerfan 05-06-2021 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 1047869)

I find it amusing when I tell people the origin of the screenname because typically they guess Chronotrigger (which now I need to actually dig up and play at some point)...

ChronoGrl was my first AIM name ever so I’m guessing I was, like, 17ish maybe? (Circa 1999)... My dad and I had season’s tickets to the local Major League Soccer Team, the New England Revolution... One of their best players was Teddy Chonopolis, who was also a total hottie, so I though: ChronoGirl... Well that was taken so I dropped the I... ChronoGrl!

LOL And now THAT was a needlessly long explanation for probably a disappointing answer. ::big grin::

I have seriously missed you posting here! ::love::

Sculpt 05-06-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 1047869)

LOL Wow! That's a great origin story! Wasn't what I was expecting at all. ::big grin::

Avatar, screen names has been a very long hobby of mine. Love em! It's interesting we tend to stick with the names we orginated a long time ago even when the original meaning flew over the coo-coos nest long ago. Like did you know Teddy Chronopolis was convicted of five counts of passing bad checks six years ago? And your still fronting his name? You should have went with NightmareGurl. OK, I made that up, it's not true. Am I a dick now? ::big grin::

ChronoGrl 05-06-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1047871)
I have seriously missed you posting here! ::love::

I do miss this place...

ImmortalSlasher 05-06-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 1047886)
I do miss this place...

Come back and bring V and the others too. I only check to see if this place is still alive on occasion. It's no where near as active when V made that game contest some years back.