Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Crimson (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15655)

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Just picked up Crimson, what the HELL?!?!

Dethbed and Burn sound like dance songs! This band is goin' purely for the "We're spooooky!" image and not workin' on great songs like they did with "Radio" and "Private Eye".

All in all a rushed album.

I agree and disagree. I think they definately do have a new sound, but it's just that. It's different, not neccessarily bad. I like it, I really like track 2. I dunno, worth the money I think.

Dante, come on man just stay out of this. I don't want to get in a fucking fight again...you said you'd never even heard of Alkaline Trio so you shouldn't be posting here. I was kidding when I said "fuck you" to HateBreeder, but then you got me started by butting in.

GOODandEVIL666 05-25-2005 12:50 PM

hey dante how do you shut up the fuck up....
...u have that typed in the one where your sayin alkytrio thinks hes a badass and shit..... alkytrio is a cool guy dont be a tool.

ItsAlive75 05-25-2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alkytrio666
I agree and disagree. I think they definately do have a new sound, but it's just that. It's different, not neccessarily bad. I like it, I really like track 2. I dunno, worth the money I think.

Track 2 is good, I'll give you that. But the second half of that CD (in my opinion) is unlistenable. Two or three sound like "Fuck You Aurora" and "Smoke" is just a terribly boring song. I listened to the first half again today and it's growing on me, so...

I dunno, in a week I'll probably be in love with the CD, that's just what happens with me.

OK, now do you and GOODandEVIL know each other outside this forum? You two always have each others' backs. Just curious.

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 02:15 PM

Yah, the 2nd half still needs to grow on me...I'll let you know in about a week...

But yah haha we know eachother. He's my best bro.

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Would you like for me to make you a dick sandwich?
No thanks. What do you listen to? Usher? Slipknot? Faggot..

Dante'sInferno 05-25-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Dante, come on man just stay out of this. I don't want to get in a fucking fight again...you said you'd never even heard of Alkaline Trio so you shouldn't be posting here. I was kidding when I said "fuck you" to HateBreeder, but then you got me started by butting in.

Sorry i apoligize. but dont be a dick next time alright???:D

alkytrio666 05-26-2005 03:00 PM

I don't think I was a dick...but alright. It's done and over with.

Hate_Breeder 05-26-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

No thanks. What do you listen to? Usher? Slipknot? Faggot..
Gorguts, Mac Mall, The Doors, Allman Brothers, Alice Cooper, Therion, Unanimated, Black Dahlia Murder, Oxymoron, Blitz, Hollowtip, E-A-Ski, Led Zeppelin, Smoov E, Burzum, The Misfits, CKY, Judas Iscariot, Hammerfall, Andre Nickatina...

Or in other words...

Not shitty music like Alkaline Trio :rolleyes:

ItsAlive75 05-26-2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

I like Alkaline Trio too.
:(

alkytrio666 05-26-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Gorguts, Mac Mall, The Doors, Allman Brothers, Alice Cooper, Therion, Unanimated, Black Dahlia Murder, Oxymoron, Blitz, Hollowtip, E-A-Ski, Led Zeppelin, Smoov E, Burzum, The Misfits, CKY, Judas Iscariot, Hammerfall, Andre Nickatina...

Or in other words...

Ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Looks like you don't follow the crowd...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
...not.