Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   freddy vs jason 2 (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701)

_Leatha_Face_ 10-21-2003 06:03 AM

lol but would u rather c leatherface or ash tony?

_Leatha_Face_ 10-21-2003 06:04 AM

if there iz even another character mixed into the next one, i havent even heard of anything sayin that there is gonna b another

damien 10-21-2003 06:50 AM

um......................... it was confirmed by the movie company.

thehalk 10-21-2003 02:18 PM

sorry but im 1 of doese people who is ash if they ever have a three way fight the best 1 woul be myer jason n letherface but that won't happin but there should at lest be a letherface vs jason

CrystalLake 10-21-2003 02:46 PM

I didn't even know who Ash was.. until reading this Thread. I honestly think he would now lose between Freddy and Jason in seconds.. and possible Mrs. Voorhees, herself. But yeah.. I don't really like the idea of having another Horror Movie icon in the mix. Fighting parts would be nice.. but soon it would be too complicated. Let two verse each other.. not 3 or four. Freddy vs. Jason? Good.. Leprachaun vs. Chucky.. good... Chucky vs. Tiffany.. good.. Hopefully they don't carry out all these.. and they don't run the whole idea of Freddy vs. Jason through the mud.

avenger00soul 10-21-2003 05:03 PM

I'll believe the Ash rumor when I SEE it.

_Leatha_Face_ 10-22-2003 08:33 AM

ok now seeing the new TCM i think that freddy vs jason vs letherface would kick ass since hes more of a monster killer instead of a obused disliked child

Sick_As_Fuck 10-22-2003 12:16 PM

IMO the main problem with Ash being in this sequel is that the casual viewer will have no idea who the hell he is. As of right now I'm with Avenger in not believing it until I see the trailer.

Tony 10-23-2003 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
ok now seeing the new TCM i think that freddy vs jason vs letherface would kick ass since hes more of a monster killer instead of a obused disliked child
Ok. New Line owns Leatherface. This one is semi possible but I can't see it happening for the following reason.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is set in the 1970's. Freddy vs. Jason is present day. If they flash forward to present day Leatherface would be a 50 or 60 year old man. He'd have a hell of a time keeping up.

Someone said earlier that the movie company confirmed throwing someone else in the mix. Show me the press release. I just don't see a three way dance happening. Now involving Freddy and Jason anyhow.

_Leatha_Face_ 10-23-2003 05:28 AM

Ok. New Line owns Leatherface. This one is semi possible but I can't see it happening for the following reason.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is set in the 1970's. Freddy vs. Jason is present day. If they flash forward to present day Leatherface would be a 50 or 60 year old man. He'd have a hell of a time keeping up.

Someone said earlier that the movie company confirmed throwing someone else in the mix. Show me the press release. I just don't see a three way dance happening. Now involving Freddy and Jason anyhow

:damn i didnt even think about it like that, well it would still b tight if it would happen, but i wonder who else there thinkin about puttin in it, jus plz not that Ash guy hes a nobody to most people