Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Best Movie In a Series (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61273)

Baron Von Marlon 02-12-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 964993)
Another Predator 2 fan :D

And another one here.
The cast, the characters, the locations, the action, the story,...
Solid movie.
I love those late eighties, early nineties action/horror flicks.
Most of them have a perfect amount of action, blood, profanity and nudity.

Jigsaw Killer 02-12-2014 11:13 PM

I always liked the urban setting of Predator 2 and the new Predator weapons and tech, and the Predator in it is my favorite on of the series. Plus it's got so many great setpieces like the subway and slaughterhouse.

Jigsaw Killer 02-17-2014 04:08 PM

On the Puppet Master series, I've seen them up to Retro. I liked all of the first five but I found Curse and Retro terrible. Are the ones after any better?

Fearonsarms 02-19-2014 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 965358)
On the Puppet Master series, I've seen them up to Retro. I liked all of the first five but I found Curse and Retro terrible. Are the ones after any better?

I've seen Puppetmaster:Axis Of Evil and it was terrible I didn't like it. There wasn't much puppet action.

Jigsaw Killer 02-19-2014 04:01 PM

I've heard pretty much universally negative things about it.

Jigsaw Killer 02-27-2014 06:52 PM

I may have mentioned it before a few pages back, but another anthology film I remembered was Body Bags. I haven't seen it in years but remember liking The Gas Station segment a lot in it. Really need to see it again, Scream Factory recently released it on Blu-ray and I've been meaning to buy it.

Jigsaw Killer 03-03-2014 09:13 PM

I also remembered the Ringu/Ring films. I haven't seen any of them, though I've been curious about them.

Fearonsarms 03-04-2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 965811)
I may have mentioned it before a few pages back, but another anthology film I remembered was Body Bags. I haven't seen it in years but remember liking The Gas Station segment a lot in it. Really need to see it again, Scream Factory recently released it on Blu-ray and I've been meaning to buy it.

Yeah I liked The Gas Station segment but also liked The "Eye" segment. I wasn't too keen on the Hair segment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer (Post 965914)
I also remembered the Ringu/Ring films. I haven't seen any of them, though I've been curious about them.

You should definitely watch Ringu and Ringu 2 I love them, to me they are amazing. Ringu 0-the prequel-I didn't like, besides the ending but it wasn't good enough to save the film it's mostly quite boring.

Jigsaw Killer 03-05-2014 03:44 PM

I'll give the Ring/Ringu films a look at some point, I've been curious about them.

Jigsaw Killer 03-07-2014 02:59 PM

I remembered The Howling films. I've never seen the original but have seen the third, fourth, fifth and seventh films. 3 was pretty bad but amusing in an MST3K way, 5 wasn't too bad and I remember 4 and 7 being horrible, especially 7.