Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Game Are U Playing Right Now (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11817)

novakru 08-26-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
*GASP* OMG, I'm so jealous! ;) I used to love that game :( Awww....I miss my atari.
Remember Galaga(sp?)

oh and...you can buy the old atari games at walmart,it hooks right up to the tv and it has its own little gamestick-really fun.

zomb5150 08-26-2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by novakru
Remember Galaga(sp?)

oh and...you can buy the old atari games at walmart,it hooks right up to the tv and it has its own little gamestick-really fun.

I got one of those, I got the one with Dig Dug, Pacman, Bosconian, Rally X and one more I can't remember.

PPC 08-26-2005 11:26 PM

This game called Drugrunners is a free web-based game... its fuckin' addicting!

It's basically like fantasy sports or maybe more like Dungons and Dragons... except you buy/sell drugs, raid and steal from other players, pimp out ho's and all that fun stuff. :)

RoLLiNLiGhTs 08-27-2005 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
*GASP* OMG, I'm so jealous! ;) I used to love that game :( Awww....I miss my atari.
No doubt...Pitfall is one of the best games out there for atari...it has action, adventure, and romance.....well maybe not romance;)

ChEEbA 08-27-2005 10:06 AM

Just finished wonderboy in monsterland.

slasherman 08-28-2005 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
, I got my atari out and hooked it up...Playing PitFall right now....Still a fun game...:D
hey...thats nice...have a lot of atari 2600 games...and they are still good...."Seaquest"(activision too) is also a great game.......and "Pitfall 2"

slasherman 08-28-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
and romance.....well maybe not romance;)
:cool:

BexTC 09-04-2005 06:27 PM

I've been playing Painkiller. It's not a bad game but it's prety much just like all the others.

ChEEbA 09-04-2005 10:24 PM

I thought painkiller was fun, had a great physics engine...I've never seen bodies flung in so many ways. And pinning someone to a wall? great stuff.
I mean, it was nothing too special in terms of gameplay, we'd seen the same from the frantic arcade style shooters like "will rock" and "serious sam", however, I think painkiller had much better atmosphere, cooler music, and looked WAY better. In fact, I recall hearing that when it was released, no game rivalled it graphically, at all...but yeah, I see your point, there's only so much running and shooting that you can do before it gets tedious.

I'm pondering paying some gameboy colour rpgs on my computer.

novakru 09-05-2005 06:44 AM

Finished Final Fantasy 7 for the 10th time.
They REALLY REALLY REALLY need to make a movie based on that game- the little story at the end once you beat it KICKS ASSSSS.