Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rob zombie's psycho (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58435)

leezuki 08-14-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 900956)
Re-read what i said. Same answer.

haha i would not want him doing the movie, but it would noor at me to see what he has done with it.

The Villain 08-14-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 900960)
haha i would not want him doing the movie, but it would noor at me to see what he has done with it.

Curiosity wouldnt be enough for me to watch a great movie get destroyed of all it's integrity and genius.

leezuki 08-14-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 900961)
Curiosity wouldnt be enough for me to watch a great movie get destroyed of all it's integrity and genius.

ok, i know where u coming from.
but if rob zombie dont make it someone will, everything is getting remade.
conan
straw dogs
ect
dont need remake movies which are allready good.

The Villain 08-14-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 900964)
ok, i know where u coming from.
but if rob zombie dont make it someone will, everything is getting remade.
conan
straw dogs
ect
dont need remake movies which are allready good.

Well Psycho was already remade and it was pretty bad so hopefully no one will do that again.

leezuki 08-14-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 900968)
Well Psycho was already remade and it was pretty bad so hopefully no one will do that again.

i totaly agree with u, the colour version was awful, that just proved it for me.

Fearonsarms 08-15-2011 10:59 AM

Is this some sort of PR stunt done by one of Zombie's "people"?

leezuki 08-15-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearonsarms (Post 901056)
Is this some sort of PR stunt done by one of Zombie's "people"?

i dont think so

Fearonsarms 08-15-2011 11:12 AM

I don't know which is worse the discussion starter being genuine or Zombie's PR infiltrating this forum.

ferretchucker 08-15-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 900961)

Hmm, I disagree with the idea that a bad remake can destroy a good film. Unless Zombie went out and recorded over every DVD and Video of the original, things would be different. I just think it's a waste of effort and money, and it undermines the film industry's originality.

The Villain 08-15-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferretchucker (Post 901063)
Hmm, I disagree with the idea that a bad remake can destroy a good film. Unless Zombie went out and recorded over every DVD and Video of the original, things would be different. I just think it's a waste of effort and money, and it undermines the film industry's originality.

I didnt mean that it would destroy the original. Obviously a bad remake wont take anything away from a good film. I meant it more that it wouldnt do justice to the brilliance of the original or just make a bad version. Something along those lines.