Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Last Seen T.V. Show (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15138)

scouse mac 06-22-2009 08:27 AM

House, season5 ep 6

hammerfan 07-01-2009 03:54 AM

Deadliest Catch

Despare 07-01-2009 09:53 AM

The IT Crowd

Actually... pretty funny.

fortunato 07-01-2009 11:29 AM

Finished what I think is my third time watching the Twin Peaks series.

While it certainly falters from the end of the Laura Palmer saga until about 3 or so episodes from the end, it's still one of the very best TV shows ever made. I had forgotten how incredibly frustrating and tragic the finale is, especially since it was starting to get so good again. There were so many mysteries left unexplored in Twin Peaks, so much potential, it is truly a bummer that we'll never get to it all played out.

cheebacheeba 07-03-2009 01:38 AM

The Cleveland show.
I really thought I wouldn't like this, but turns out I thought it was awesome.
Can't see it holding it's own for more'n one series, but who knows.
Funny stuff.

Zero 07-04-2009 07:42 AM

WEEDS season 4 - a bit over the top but fun as always

cheebacheeba 07-04-2009 05:49 PM

I didn't really like season 4 that much...still watchable but I think the weak point of the series. #5 has thus far picked up a little.

The_Return 07-05-2009 05:54 AM

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

I love this show...hearkens back to the 60's comics + Adam West TV show and is just damn good fun.

Typically I prefer the darker, more serious portrayals of Batman...but really, part of the beauty of the character is that he's survived so long and has so many different variations and interpretations - and the cheesy, over-the-top Batman is just as valid as the dark and brooding.

The episode I watched today finally introduced The Joker - I've been wanting to see him in this series for awhile now. I really liked their take on him - he was more eloquent usual in the way he spoke and carried himself, which was kind of a nice touch - more of a gentleman Joker. Still, he had the perfect sense of humor, lots of wonderful toys, and the classic character design...honestly, they nailed him.

If any Bat-fans haven't checked out this show, do so right away. It's nothing new, but still just a damn good time.

Zero 07-05-2009 11:53 AM

i'm just heading into the last three episodes of WEEDS4 and i agree with cheeba - too much over the top chaos and no sense of consequence - almost like some monty python sketch. hoping for some resolution.

i've watched several of the Brave and Bold episodes but i find it a bit too cartoonish. that said, i watch Justice League Unlimited almost every night on Bravo and love it! much more the grand scope of the DC universe

Freak 07-05-2009 12:58 PM

True Blood

Has anyone seen this show yet?It drags alot but the story line keeps me interested.