Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Game Are U Playing Right Now (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11817)

Smackytherabbit 05-14-2007 11:09 PM

Knights of the old republic
after that
knights of the old republic 2
after that, who knows. i have played both games through but i dont know how long i will have the ability to play games until the 5th.

ManchestrMorgue 05-15-2007 01:25 AM

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

This game is enormous! 24,000 airports around the world are modelled. You can fly around the globe with the entire earth topographically modelled (although outside of major centres and landmarks there is 'stock' scenery). You can synchronise the game's weather with real world weather reports on the internet. On top of "free flight" there are missions, and a flight school training module, as well as multiplayer over the web.

I haven't had a copy of Flight Simulator since SubLogic Flight Simulator II on the Commodore Amiga which must have been around 1987. Prior to that, had it on the Commodore 64. It is amazing to see the progress that has occurred in the last 20 years (!).

chaibill 05-15-2007 06:24 AM

sphynx and the cursted mummy (Gamecube)
stop asking me

bloodrayne 05-16-2007 05:51 AM

I finished Silent Hill 4...Then I thought I'd try the 'New Fear' thing...Umm, I don't know if I'm missing something or what, but I'm over halfway through it and it's EXACTLY the same as the first time...What is supposed to be the point?

Anyway...When I finish this, I'm getting back to Resident Evil 4 (on Game Cube)

THEN I'm playing Geist

And hoping like crazy that they release Silent Hill 5 for PS2, but it looks like that's not gonna happen...I REALLY don't wanna get a PS3, I've heard way too many bad things about it...

I wonder if Resident Evil 5 will only be for the PS3 and Wii...hmm

Dante'sInferno 05-16-2007 07:59 AM

You are officially better at video games then i am.How was the ending?:D

bloodrayne 05-16-2007 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno (Post 601734)
You are officially better at video games then i am.How was the ending?:D

I got the lame ending (The 21 Assumptions) because I didn't know you were supposed to protect the neighbor girl, and I hacked her with the ax MYSELF a few times because she was annoying as hell, constantly bitching, and in the way...I also ditched her whenever I got the chance...So, she ended up becoming possessed and commiting suicide...Not that I would have minded THAT, but it gave me the shitty ending...I'm only finishing this the second time to get a better ending...Now that I know better :p

I played the entire thing with only melee weapons to get a better rating...But...That wasn't enough...You gotta protect the girl...

Dante'sInferno 05-16-2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodrayne (Post 601749)
I got the lame ending (The 21 Assumptions) because I didn't know you were supposed to protect the neighbor girl, and I hacked her with the ax MYSELF a few times because she was annoying as hell, constantly bitching, and in the way...I also ditched her whenever I got the chance...So, she ended up becoming possessed and commiting suicide...Not that I would have minded THAT, but it gave me the shitty ending...I'm only finishing this the second time to get a better ending...Now that I know better :p

Hah!That's sad!Now i'll puposely wack her in the head a few times,then i'll watch her die!

Fun stuff.:)

bloodrayne 05-16-2007 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno (Post 601752)
Hah!That's sad!Now i'll puposely wack her in the head a few times,then i'll watch her die!

If you do, you'll get the bad ending, too...I found all 52 items, and killed over 600 enemies...But, that wasn't enough either

Don't save or continue too often...That'll count against you, too

I'm over halfway through the second time and I have saved once, and continued once...But, only because I had to...Dustin went to work and the baby doesn't exactly let me play video games :)

Dante'sInferno 05-16-2007 09:39 AM

I'll try to avoid that then.

Geddy 05-17-2007 03:28 PM

I just bought street fighter anniversary collection, mega man aniversary collection, silent hill 4 the room ,and city of villains, but my crappy computer won't run city of villains.