Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Crimson (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15655)

alkytrio666 05-22-2005 03:01 PM

Crimson

So the new Alkaline Trio CD "Crimson" drops on tuesday. Anyone else psyched?

Hate_Breeder 05-22-2005 03:43 PM

No

alkytrio666 05-23-2005 03:51 PM

Well...fuck you.

ItsAlive75 05-23-2005 06:07 PM

I was psyched til I heard the new single, can't remember the title...

It's got the piano in the beginning, and it sounds like all their other stuff.

See, that's the problem with Alkaline Trio. After "Maybe I'll Catch Fire", all their shit sounds EXACTLY alike.

Dante'sInferno 05-23-2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alkytrio666
Well...fuck you.
Shut up and stop your bitching.

Hate_Breeder 05-23-2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

Well...fuck you.
Would you like for me to make you a dick sandwich?

alkytrio666 05-24-2005 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Shut up and stop your bitching.
Fuck you too. I didn't ask who wasn't psyched.

I like that new Alky song haha with the piano.

P.S. No offense, Dante. But you listen to TOOL and stuff...

Dante'sInferno 05-24-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

1 more time 1 more time.

:D

Dante'sInferno 05-24-2005 07:59 AM

Quote:

Oh and Fuck You and loose the baddass adittude your not shit you know u sound like a total asshole now instead of saying fuck u to hatrbreeder u could have said welll why arnt u looking foward to this but instead u say well fuck u so with that u need to shut the fuck up or think things threw before u post.

ItsAlive75 05-24-2005 02:48 PM

Just picked up Crimson, what the HELL?!?!

Dethbed and Burn sound like dance songs! This band is goin' purely for the "We're spooooky!" image and not workin' on great songs like they did with "Radio" and "Private Eye".

All in all a rushed album.

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Just picked up Crimson, what the HELL?!?!

Dethbed and Burn sound like dance songs! This band is goin' purely for the "We're spooooky!" image and not workin' on great songs like they did with "Radio" and "Private Eye".

All in all a rushed album.

I agree and disagree. I think they definately do have a new sound, but it's just that. It's different, not neccessarily bad. I like it, I really like track 2. I dunno, worth the money I think.

Dante, come on man just stay out of this. I don't want to get in a fucking fight again...you said you'd never even heard of Alkaline Trio so you shouldn't be posting here. I was kidding when I said "fuck you" to HateBreeder, but then you got me started by butting in.

GOODandEVIL666 05-25-2005 12:50 PM

hey dante how do you shut up the fuck up....
...u have that typed in the one where your sayin alkytrio thinks hes a badass and shit..... alkytrio is a cool guy dont be a tool.

ItsAlive75 05-25-2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

I agree and disagree. I think they definately do have a new sound, but it's just that. It's different, not neccessarily bad. I like it, I really like track 2. I dunno, worth the money I think.

Track 2 is good, I'll give you that. But the second half of that CD (in my opinion) is unlistenable. Two or three sound like "Fuck You Aurora" and "Smoke" is just a terribly boring song. I listened to the first half again today and it's growing on me, so...

I dunno, in a week I'll probably be in love with the CD, that's just what happens with me.

OK, now do you and GOODandEVIL know each other outside this forum? You two always have each others' backs. Just curious.

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 02:15 PM

Yah, the 2nd half still needs to grow on me...I'll let you know in about a week...

But yah haha we know eachother. He's my best bro.

alkytrio666 05-25-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Would you like for me to make you a dick sandwich?
No thanks. What do you listen to? Usher? Slipknot? Faggot..

Dante'sInferno 05-25-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Dante, come on man just stay out of this. I don't want to get in a fucking fight again...you said you'd never even heard of Alkaline Trio so you shouldn't be posting here. I was kidding when I said "fuck you" to HateBreeder, but then you got me started by butting in.

Sorry i apoligize. but dont be a dick next time alright???:D

alkytrio666 05-26-2005 03:00 PM

I don't think I was a dick...but alright. It's done and over with.

Hate_Breeder 05-26-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

No thanks. What do you listen to? Usher? Slipknot? Faggot..
Gorguts, Mac Mall, The Doors, Allman Brothers, Alice Cooper, Therion, Unanimated, Black Dahlia Murder, Oxymoron, Blitz, Hollowtip, E-A-Ski, Led Zeppelin, Smoov E, Burzum, The Misfits, CKY, Judas Iscariot, Hammerfall, Andre Nickatina...

Or in other words...

Not shitty music like Alkaline Trio :rolleyes:

ItsAlive75 05-26-2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

I like Alkaline Trio too.
:(

alkytrio666 05-26-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Gorguts, Mac Mall, The Doors, Allman Brothers, Alice Cooper, Therion, Unanimated, Black Dahlia Murder, Oxymoron, Blitz, Hollowtip, E-A-Ski, Led Zeppelin, Smoov E, Burzum, The Misfits, CKY, Judas Iscariot, Hammerfall, Andre Nickatina...

Or in other words...

Ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Looks like you don't follow the crowd...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
...not.

alkytrio666 05-26-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
I like Alkaline Trio too.
:(

Is that sarcasm? DO I HAVE ANY ALKALINE TRIO FANS?! ANY?!?!

dev!ls advocate 05-26-2005 06:25 PM

i like the barenaked ladies.... :o

Hate_Breeder 05-26-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

Ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Looks like you don't follow the crowd...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
...not.

Yes i do follow the crowd, the crowd that doesnt make out with members of the same sex.

So go back to watching TRL...

Anyways im not putting down people who like Alkaline Trio (Its Alive), im just saying that if there going to try to be a good band, why follow the trends of every single band on MTV (musically)?

ItsAlive75 05-26-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

im not putting down people who like Alkaline Trio (Its Alive)

im just saying that if there going to try to be a good band, why follow the trends of every single band on MTV (musically)?

Ah thank you.:D

Eh, they don't really follow follow mtv trends (cuz Alkaline Trio used to be great ), they just follow the trends of punk music.

That's kinda the thing with punk, a lot of it is exactly alike.

ItsAlive75 05-27-2005 09:36 PM

Well shit....

Now I love the damn album. Go figure.

alkytrio666 05-28-2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Yes i do follow the crowd, the crowd that doesnt make out with members of the same sex.

So go back to watching TRL...

Anyways im not putting down people who like Alkaline Trio (Its Alive), im just saying that if there going to try to be a good band, why follow the trends of every single band on MTV (musically)?

Ohhh, I see. I'm gay because I listen to Alkaline Trio. You listen to Alice Cooper. And you're avatar is a wrestler. Grow a dick, you fucking faggot.

Obviously you've never heard Alkaline Trio if you think they sound like the bands on TRL. So maybe you should shut the fuck up, sound good?

And It'sAlive: I love it too, haha. But track 2's my favorite still...

GOODandEVIL666 05-28-2005 08:41 AM

hate breeder did u say you like making out with people the same sex as you ya faggot people pleasers can go fuck thenselves

GOODandEVIL666 05-28-2005 08:45 AM

hatye breeder sorry i thought it said you hang out with people that make out with the same sex read it wroing but let them liasten to wat they want do be a fag an ruin this thread ass wiipe

alkytrio666 05-28-2005 10:00 AM

Yah. So in conclusion, why don't you go make yourself a dick sandwich?

GOODandEVIL666 05-28-2005 10:11 AM

ggoooo alkytrio...you my boy

Hate_Breeder 05-28-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOODandEVIL666
hatye breeder sorry i thought it said you hang out with people that make out with the same sex read it wroing but let them liasten to wat they want do be a fag an ruin this thread ass wiipe
Ok, i dont know what the fuck a "wroing" is but i have to ask you...did you pay attention in school? Or are you just typing with your forehead?

Now if you think you cock wobblers are going to try and gang up on me in an internet fight..you really need to get a fucking life. I already said i dont care what people listen to but this douche bag known as "Alkytrioisuckthewang6969" has to try to start shit.

Hate_Breeder 05-28-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:

Ohhh, I see. I'm gay because I listen to Alkaline Trio. You listen to Alice Cooper. And you're avatar is a wrestler. Grow a dick, you fucking faggot.

Obviously you've never heard Alkaline Trio if you think they sound like the bands on TRL. So maybe you should shut the fuck up, sound good?

Ok your going to put a band who sings like fucking women, over Alice Cooper, one of the best horror rock/ theatrical performers of all time. You fucking moron.

And my avatar isnt a fucking wrestler. Maybe if you didnt sit on your ass watching MTV all day, you would know who the fuck it is. And if your going to try to insult me..dont use retarded internet cliches :rolleyes:

"So maybe you should shut the fuck up." Nice comeback....

Dante'sInferno 05-28-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

And It'sAlive: I love it too, haha. But track 2's my favorite still...

It's Chuck Norris........he's not a fucking wrestler

Jesus H fucking christ u would make a preacher cuss.

Dante'sInferno 05-28-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

ggoooo alkytrio...you my boy
........HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

massacre man 05-28-2005 04:59 PM

stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back

alkytrio666 05-29-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man
stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back

Why, he's a fucking faggot. HB, don't give me this bullshit about you "respecting what people listen to" or whatever. You came into this thread and started being a fucking faggot. Have you even heard Alkaline Trio? And what's your fucking obsession with MTV? I DON'T WATCH MTV. You're a motherfucker, so I'm gonna use my "internet cliche" again. (whatever the fuck you meant by that, it's used in other places besides the internet) SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I don't give a shit if you don't like Alkaline Trio, but go bitch in someone else's thread about it, ok?

alkytrio666 05-29-2005 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man
stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back

And go ahead and get his back...I'm not afraid of someone who always talks about ass-cheeks and nutsacks, you little homo...

alkytrio666 05-29-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Ok, i dont know what the fuck a "wroing" is but i have to ask you...did you pay attention in school? Or are you just typing with your forehead?

Now if you think you cock wobblers are going to try and gang up on me in an internet fight..you really need to get a fucking life. I already said i dont care what people listen to but this douche bag known as "Alkytrioisuckthewang6969" has to try to start shit.

Oh, and just for the record, I wouldn't be talking about paying attention in school. You can't read. I'm alkytrio666, not Alkytrioisuckthewang6969. That was the dumbest attempt for an insult I've ever seen. Suck a dick.

GOODandEVIL666 05-29-2005 06:56 AM

HB grow some balls and think of something that is even remotley a good come back not go watch mtv or shit like that...as for the dick weed that has your back hes a little queer for my liking fuck ass

massacre man 05-29-2005 07:24 AM

Quote:

HB grow some balls and think of something that is even remotley a good come back not go watch mtv or shit like that...as for the dick weed that has your back hes a little queer for my liking fuck ass
Alice Cooper isn' on MTV