Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jessica and Nick : True horror!!!!! (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6527)

nine9 06-08-2004 04:19 PM

Jessica and Nick : True horror!!!!!

:eek: :eek: This is the absolute worst show possibly ever made!

It is beyond complete ludicrasy and scares the living shit out of me that it might end up being a trend! Worse than the Anna Nicole show or the Paris Hilton thing. Please kill us all before there are copies of this!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

Sorry...........lost it for a minute must........ take a valium.

Had to vent on this piece of crap tv show which I turned way off after 5 min. I guess talent wasn't a factor in the planning phases!

kpropain 06-08-2004 05:03 PM

Yeah two moron shitty pop singers, it doesn't make since to me either.

nine9 06-08-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kpropain
Yeah two moron shitty pop singers, it doesn't make since to me either.
Thank you kpro for the validation! LOL!

I meant the variety suck assed show too, but the reality one is just as bad. I've seen Nick humiliate himself on a Mowtown show singing like a pathetic geek, and worse yet.... Jessica on a Divas show singing with Gladys Knight who made her sound like a cat in heat! She also does that chicken neck move thing when she sings!

They really deserve each other!:rolleyes:

TV is so bad lately......so glad I found this forum. Watch it way less now!

bloodygurl02 06-09-2004 09:28 PM

don't even get me started on her. i reafd they r considering her and britney for teh role of daisy duke and to me they can do better then them. i hated the variety show they tried to hard to b sonny and cher and no one can replace that variety show. i hate how she re did take my breath away. berlins will always be the best version. nicks a dumb ass and the show sux ass.

i aboslutley hate these 2

nine9 06-09-2004 09:35 PM

Yeah I watched Sonny and Cher when I as very little. At least it was original then!

Thanks for the support on my hissy fit!

Fucking hate them sooooooooo much....... may get psychotic and killlllllllll them even! LOL!

bloodygurl02 06-09-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nine9
Yeah I watched Sonny and Cher when I as very little. At least it was original then!

Thanks for the support on my hissy fit!

Fucking hate them sooooooooo much....... may get psychotic and killlllllllll them even! LOL!

no prob. i loved sonny and chers variety show but jessica and nicks wasn't even funny the jokes were dumb and had no substance much like their music. can i help kill them ?????????:D LOL

nine9 06-10-2004 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodygurl02
no prob. i loved sonny and chers variety show but jessica and nicks wasn't even funny the jokes were dumb and had no substance much like their music. can i help kill them ?????????:D LOL
Absolutely!LOL!:D

Vodstok 06-10-2004 07:46 AM

No offense, but variety shows in general suck and should be banned from TV. Nick is a dweeb. He is a leftover from a failed nsync wannabe. Jessica is an untalented retard. She wouldnt have anything if the older men in the music industry didnt think she might suck them off if they were really nice to her.

You can tell Nick cant fucking stand her. He finally got to fuck her, that is why he is with her. I'm not really sure what use she is, she was supposedly a virgin when they got married, so i cant even imagine she is that good in bed. To be honest, if my fiance was like her, i would have killed her in her sleep by now.

It is unjust in the extreme that two untalented morons like that are filthy fucking rich, and decent human beings have to struggle just to break even. If i ever manage to sell some scripts and get some clout, i will dedicate my life to destroying people like this....

And dont get me started on Paris Hilton. She wants to be seen as a "good girl" now. Sorry you little tart, 90% of us never even heard of you before we found out you were fucking Shannon Dougherty's ex, and it is hard to have ANY respect forsome little dipshit who has had EVERYTHING handed to her on a platinum platter. And dont try to be innocent when most of first saw you as a green blur with some muscly dude pounding you. The first time i saw her face, it had some sausage in it. i didnt recognize her without it.....

Same with Anna Nicole. At least she has curves, but jesus, she isnt any brighter than Paris or Jessica. And Trimspa my ASS. There is no way she lost all that weight because of a pill.
"Trimspa, along with Diet, exercise, liposuction, and tummy tuck, and skin removal, can get you a body like this! To bad i cant spell body, because i'm an idiot!"

How is that for a rant?

nine9 06-10-2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vodstok
No offense, but variety shows in general suck and should be banned from TV. Nick is a dweeb. He is a leftover from a failed nsync wannabe. Jessica is an untalented retard. She wouldnt have anything if the older men in the music industry didnt think she might suck them off if they were really nice to her.

You can tell Nick cant fucking stand her. He finally got to fuck her, that is why he is with her. I'm not really sure what use she is, she was supposedly a virgin when they got married, so i cant even imagine she is that good in bed. To be honest, if my fiance was like her, i would have killed her in her sleep by now.

It is unjust in the extreme that two untalented morons like that are filthy fucking rich, and decent human beings have to struggle just to break even. If i ever manage to sell some scripts and get some clout, i will dedicate my life to destroying people like this....

And dont get me started on Paris Hilton. She wants to be seen as a "good girl" now. Sorry you little tart, 90% of us never even heard of you before we found out you were fucking Shannon Dougherty's ex, and it is hard to have ANY respect forsome little dipshit who has had EVERYTHING handed to her on a platinum platter. And dont try to be innocent when most of first saw you as a green blur with some muscly dude pounding you. The first time i saw her face, it had some sausage in it. i didnt recognize her without it.....

Same with Anna Nicole. At least she has curves, but jesus, she isnt any brighter than Paris or Jessica. And Trimspa my ASS. There is no way she lost all that weight because of a pill.
"Trimspa, along with Diet, exercise, liposuction, and tummy tuck, and skin removal, can get you a body like this! To bad i cant spell body, because i'm an idiot!"

How is that for a rant?

Loved it! LMAO!

I totally back up every fucking word of that to be the ultimate truth!!!!!!!!!:p

You have said it all for me! Thanks Vod!:D

Vodstok 06-10-2004 08:03 AM

I have a lot of pent-up frustration about people getting shit that they dont deserve.

Paris Hilton has exhibited no skill but taking and sucking shaft, yet she has a tv show, does modelling (Kate Moss anyone, fucking scrawny bitches...), and got a recording contract. What the fuck does she need that money for? So her fucking chiuaua can have it's own limo?