Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5087)

Lucid Dreams 07-28-2004 01:48 PM

Kamelot - The Fourth Legacy

evil never dies 07-28-2004 02:33 PM

europe - the final countdown

Rebel Yell 07-28-2004 04:55 PM

Speechless - the Juliana Theory.

bloodrayne 07-28-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lucid Dreams
I do.....but i'm not really too sure on how i would be able to link it? i guess? i'm not really too good with that stuff....if u know how, just give me the "intructions" and i'll do it
It would have to be linked from an mp3 webhosting site...I really don't know of any good ones, perhaps someone else here may know...Anyway...You could send it to me on AIM or MSN, if we happen to catch each other on at the same time...But, that would take a while, as I am on shitty dialup :rolleyes: ...If you find a decent place to host it from, post a link...That would be faster for both of us...Of course, if it doesn't have some kickass guitar, I probably wouldn't care much for it anyway;) :)

Listening to...Nine Inch Nails..."Perfect Drug"

Lucid Dreams 07-28-2004 08:37 PM

Demons and Wizards - Fiddler on the Green

Hate_Breeder 07-28-2004 08:39 PM

The Meteors-Paint It Black

bloodrayne 07-29-2004 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lucid Dreams
Demons and Wizards - Fiddler on the Green
Lucid Dreams...Were you aware that the artwork for Demons And Wizards is done by Travis Smith?...I made three threads on Travis Smith in our Horror Art Forum...Check him out, if you're into art...He does the artwork for MANY underground bands...Including Opeth and King Diamond as well:cool:

Currently listening to...Seether..."Gasoline"

Egekrusher 07-29-2004 05:47 AM

Whoa whoa whoa..- You've never heard of Nine Inch Nails, Bloodrayne? Where have you been for the past 15 years?

Sorry, that just amazes me. They do the song "Closer", which is probably the only one that ever got popular. Most famous line from it is "I want to fuck you like an animal". They also did "The Perfect Drug" which is on the Lost Highway soundtrack, and "Lost Souls" which is on the original Crow soundtrack.

bloodrayne 07-29-2004 06:15 AM

LMAO...EGEKRUSHER...Have you not seen ANY of my other posts in this music forum???......I have made at LEAST 4 posts just this morning, that have included Nine Inch Nails...lol

You should have viewed the page before this one to see what that quote of mine was in reference to...

The first part of it was what I was listening to...Which was Nine Inch Nails..."Somewhat Broken"

The SECOND part of that quote was in reference to Lucid Dreams, who posted that he was listening to Velvet Acid Christ - Phucking Phreak..and suggested that anyone who was into Industrial Rock (such as myself), should listen to it...and so I told him that "I've never even heard of that BAND, Lucid...Much less the song"

In my very next post after that, I was listening to Nine Inch Nails..."Perfect Drug"

So...Not only have I HEARD of Nine Inch Nails...I'm ALL OVER them...lol

As a matter of fact...I am now listening to...Nine Inch Nails..."Hurt"

I do appreciate your concern though;) :D ...Spread the love:cool:

Egekrusher 07-29-2004 06:50 AM

Nine Inch Nails are just completely fucking awesome. You are listening to my favorite song of theirs right now. :)