Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vintage Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1346)

avenger00soul 11-14-2003 10:27 AM

Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

Has anyone seen this film? It's way before its time and I love it. Kronos almost reminds me of Vampire Hunter D. If you like Hammer films or old vampire flicks, check it out.

Ritualistic 12-12-2003 06:03 PM

Re: Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
Has anyone seen this film? It's way before its time and I love it. Kronos almost reminds me of Vampire Hunter D. If you like Hammer films or old vampire flicks, check it out.
I bought this movie the other day at wal-mart in the bargain bin.. also got frankenstein and the monster from hell...

HappyCamper 12-13-2003 08:47 AM

Kronos

Without totally ruining it, what's the basic plot? and who stars in it?

meetthecreeper 12-14-2003 06:03 PM

Re: Re: Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

Quote:

Originally posted by Ritualistic
I bought this movie the other day at wal-mart in the bargain bin.. also got frankenstein and the monster from hell...
I saw it in the bargain bin 2 at wallyworld, didnt get it bought Suicide Kings instead, is it any good? It looks cool maybe I will pick it up the next time Im in there.

avenger00soul 12-16-2003 08:36 AM

Re: Re: Re: Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

Quote:

Originally posted by meetthecreeper
I saw it in the bargain bin 2 at wallyworld, didnt get it bought Suicide Kings instead, is it any good? It looks cool maybe I will pick it up the next time Im in there.
Good choice with Suicide Kings. But I really recommend this old Hammer flick too.

mictlan 12-18-2003 07:52 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

Quote:

Good choice with Suicide Kings. But I really recommend this old Hammer flick too.
I second the recommendation. The first glimpse of a vampire lets you know you are in for something different. I try to avoid shopping at Wal-Mart but to pick this flick up would be worth it.

Dr.Kelvinstein 12-21-2003 08:23 PM

The uncut version of this film is the only way to see Caroline Munroe's tits short of romancing her. And I'm pissed people found this in the discount bin because I paid 20 bucks for it on Amazon.

Ritualistic 12-28-2003 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
The uncut version of this film is the only way to see Caroline Munroe's tits short of romancing her. And I'm pissed people found this in the discount bin because I paid 20 bucks for it on Amazon.
just gotta shop around ;)

avenger00soul 12-28-2003 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ritualistic
just gotta shop around ;)
LOL. How true.

Ritualistic 12-28-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

LOL. How true.
I do this because I have made the mistake of wanting a movie so bad I paid 20 bucks for it BUT later found it at another place for 10 bucks...