Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vintage Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The creature from the black lagon (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1118)

Killer Clown#1 11-04-2003 05:07 AM

The creature from the black lagon

These movies are my favorite classic horror films I bought the vhs boxed set a couple years ago, the 3rd one sucked though. Who ealse likes these movies
Creature boxed set :)

White Rabbit 11-04-2003 03:58 PM

I liked the first Creature movie. I thought it was pretty well acted for its time. The skeletal Creature arm was way cool...but somehow I think the movie was just made to show that they could hide an oxygen tank under a rubber fish monster costume. The ending was sad. All the poor bastard wanted was some tit and ass. : /
I want to know why there hasn't been an updated remake of this film.

crazy clown 11-04-2003 04:03 PM

they are remaking the film as we speak

White Rabbit 11-04-2003 04:10 PM

Wow. Where have I been? That's great...I think so anyway. I hope there's some zany plot twist in it. Gillman: "I am your father." Joe: "But why?" Gillman: "Because you are. Your brother is a fishstick." -Well something like that. I'm sure Hollywood will make it better.

crazy clown 11-04-2003 04:15 PM

wow...did you come up with that one all by yourself?

sorry just felt like fucking with the new guy coolpics by the way

White Rabbit 11-04-2003 05:32 PM

Hehheh. That's cool.

Killer Clown#1 11-04-2003 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by White Rabbit
but somehow I think the movie was just made to show that they could hide an oxygen tank under a rubber fish monster costume.

Actualy the guy that played the creature could hold his breath under water for 5 minutes, so he did not use a oxygen tank.
Quote:

they are remaking the film as we speak
I was thinking that they should do a remake but I did'int know they were going threw with it. Btw do you know if they are redoing any other Classic monster films.

abbycomix 11-05-2003 01:02 PM

I saw Creature for the first time this year. I loved it! Just goes to show it doesn't have to be gory to be spooky. I thought the costume and underwater scenes were amazing!

crazy clown 11-06-2003 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Actualy the guy that played the creature could hold his breath under water for 5 minutes, so he did not use a oxygen tank.

I was thinking that they should do a remake but I did'int know they were going threw with it. Btw do you know if they are redoing any other Classic monster films.

i'm not sure but you can check it out at www.upcomminghorrormovies.com
i may have put one to many m's in the web address so if it don't work then try one less m.

hey killer clown i qouted you for my 100th post. you should feel honored.

Killer Clown#1 11-06-2003 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crazy clown
i'm not sure but you can check it out at www.upcomminghorrormovies.com
i may have put one to many m's in the web address so if it don't work then try one less m.

hey killer clown i qouted you for my 100th post. you should feel honored.

I am very greatful:)