Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Worst Serial Killers (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37392)

monster123 10-26-2008 12:34 PM

Worst Serial Killers

In all your opinions some of the worst Murderers out there?

Im going to go with Albert Fish.

Festered 10-26-2008 01:21 PM

Well,if you're talking murderers, it's up for debate between Joe Stalin and Mao Tse Tung, who have a combined body count of over 100 million people. Mao got as many as 30-40 mil in 1959 during his great purge.

But as far as serial killers(implied by the thread title) I'd have to go with Carl Panzram, just an overall bastard to the core. He once had one of the longest criminal rapsheets ever.

Here's some goodies about him-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram

His last words to the executioner- "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could hang 10 men while you're fooling around!"

Now that's going with style. :D

massacre man 10-26-2008 01:56 PM

Worst as in most fucked up or worst as in terrible at killing people?

monster123 10-26-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massacre man (Post 748960)
Worst as in most fucked up or worst as in terrible at killing people?

Good question lol most fucked up is the answer

fortunato 10-26-2008 03:51 PM

Two of the most fascinating serial killers to me were The Bloody Benders, from Kansas, and H.H. Holmes, who was based mostly out of Chicago.

Two of the most bizarre serial killer cases, for sure.

As for "worst", most horrifying serial killers, Andrei Chikatilo from Russia is certainly up there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D59TFG_5Juw

The Flayed One 10-26-2008 08:35 PM

Don't forget Juan Corona. He had one of the highest confirmed body counts of a stand alone killer in modern history.

Vodstok 10-27-2008 04:04 AM

Pedro Lopez: Killed over 300 little girls in central and south america. They didnt believe him at first, then flooding in the area where he was caught started washing up bodies, lending credebility to his claims.

I agree on Albert Fish; he was about as messed up as they come. He didnt just kill kids, he didnt just molest kids, HE ATE THEM too.

In addition to that, he had his kids spank his bare butt with a paddle studded with nails, inserted needles into his perinium (taint), flagelate himself, write sick ass letter to women because he got off on it and was way into coprophilia. if you dont know what it is, dont google it, just accept that it is about as gross as you can get.

Festered 10-27-2008 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodstok (Post 749232)
..... spank his bare butt with a paddle studded with nails.....

Hmm, I could get into that. :)

Elizabeth Bathory, historically, still has the largest single person body count with 600 kills. A woman! :eek:

The Flayed One 10-27-2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festered (Post 749298)

Elizabeth Bathory, historically, still has the largest single person body count with 600 kills. A woman! :eek:

Thug Behram, leader of the thuggee cult in India is reputed to have killed over 900.

Festered 10-27-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flayed One (Post 749303)
Thug Behram, leader of the thuggee cult in India is reputed to have killed over 900.

A lot of them unconfirmed, and he did not act alone, but with a group of 25-35.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thug_Behram

monster123 10-27-2008 10:44 AM

There was this guy Joe Ball from texas he was called the The Alligator Man, the Butcher of Elmendorf and the Bluebeard of South Texas. He is said to have killed at least 20 women in the 1930s. They called him alligator man because he would dispose of the bodies by letting the alligators eat them, but of course it hasnt been confirmed. His existence was long believed to be apocryphal, but he is a familiar figure in Texas folklore. There was actually a movie about him called Eaten Alive.

jugchord 10-27-2008 03:54 PM

I'd have to go with Albert Fish.

monster123 10-27-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugchord (Post 749570)
I'd have to go with Albert Fish.

That was my first pick too. Hes a terrible piece of crap.

Kyros Christian 10-28-2008 01:18 PM

Andrei Chitakilo - the Rostov Ripper.

Vodstok 10-28-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festered (Post 749298)

Then they locked her ass in the basement until she died. HA!

Doc Faustus 10-29-2008 08:18 AM

Edmund Kemper was quite loathsome I think.

Vodstok 10-29-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Faustus (Post 750590)
Edmund Kemper was quite loathsome I think.

My wife was going to try and strike up a rapport with him for her thesis. She still might if she gets to go back to school before he dies.

He is an example of the tooth fairy from Red Dragon; he was made. Not to say he wasnt screwed up to begin with, but his mom and sisters definitely pushed him over the edge.

Probably the most disturbing kills were when he was 15(?), he shot his grandma because he thought she was a creechy overbearing bitch, then shot his grandpa so he didnt have to suffer by seeing her dead. 'Cause he liked grandpa, dont you see?

He also has a genius IQ, and was incarcerated in the cell adjacent to Herbert Mullins, who was another san diego serial killer at the same time. Herbert was batshit crazy though, and Kemper would emotionally torture him every chance he got.

Doc Faustus 10-29-2008 09:05 AM

I can't believe a jury declared Mullins sane and competent to stand trial.

Vodstok 10-29-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Faustus (Post 750621)
I can't believe a jury declared Mullins sane and competent to stand trial.

They basically lied to get him convicted for real. He was nutty as hell, but still a sick individual who was pretty lucid during at least part of his murders.

stubbornforgey 10-29-2008 12:05 PM

nope..
will have to go with the marilyn manson killers..
they killed a pregnant woman with a smile on thier faces

monster123 10-29-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubbornforgey (Post 750749)
nope..
will have to go with the marilyn manson killers..
they killed a pregnant woman with a smile on thier faces

Did you mean charles manson?

His "people" were so CRAZY!

FryeDwight 02-21-2020 01:50 AM

I would probably go with John Wayne Gacy, the "Killer Clown" from the Chicago area through the mid-late 1970's.. a true Monster.

Remember He was caught around Xmas of 1978 and probably a 30 minute car drive from where I lived. Also, I had just turned 17 and was looking for work, so right in his favorite age range::EEK!::

SerialKiller 04-07-2020 06:08 PM

IDK about worst, but I've always thought Ted Bundy was especially scary.....just because he could appear to be charming and....normal.

anglewitch 04-08-2020 05:31 AM

Ted Bundy & the zodiac killer

PamelaVoorhees 11-18-2020 04:12 PM

Worst Serial Killers

Albert Fish
His victims were children. The genuine definition of a monster! He had to be one of the most evil.
John Wayne Gacy
Luring children by pretending to be a clown.
Two of the worst right there. As far as children go.

Ed Gein
I pick him because he seemed so normal. Everyone that knew him saw him as nothing but a gentle. wouldn't hurt a fly person. These kind are the scariest since they blend in so much they go unnoticed for so long.
Andrei Chikatilo
He was a madman! Everything about this man was vicious!

TaeKwonZombie 11-18-2020 08:10 PM

there are so many it is reallya matter of who when what, opinion...alot of these cartel, religious murderers are no different from serial killers as they torture and kill so many people, and there are the famous ones who are notorious, but than you got some obscure fucks who killed many many more....they all suck....

bogwitch 12-28-2020 06:54 PM

I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.

FryeDwight 12-30-2020 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogwitch (Post 1045989)
I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.

Agreed...Karla did get off far too easy::mad::::mad::!

KillerCryptid 09-20-2021 04:53 AM

I'd say two of the worst and most brutal are Albert Fish and Jeffrey Dahmer.Also Ed Gein and HH Holmes. Holmes in particular was quite fascinating with his Murder Castle and disturbingly intricate death traps.