Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Joke Thread (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68858)

Morningriser 04-16-2019 07:50 AM

Random Joke Thread

While this thread is not intended to offend anyone, it is still advised to proceed with thick skin. That shouldn't suggest not following the rules of the page though and posting anything that would be considered offensive.

Why are khaki shorts so popular among the Christian boys?

Because priests struggle more with khaki pants.

cheebacheeba 04-16-2019 04:44 PM

Went to a funeral. Widow of the deceased addressed the attendees then asked if anyone wanted to come up. I stood and asked if I could say a word and was beckoned up...I looked out at all the family and other mourners, cleared my throat and said "plethora", then headed back to my seat.

The widow stopped me on my way back, and said "Thank you. That means a lot."

Morningriser 04-16-2019 05:11 PM

::big grin::

The Little Rascals were in school one day and the teacher asks, "children, someone give me a sentence using the word "dogs". Spanky raises his hand and says, "I love dogs". The teacher Praises him and asks for someone to give a sentence using the word "respect". Alfalfa raises his hand and says, "I respect how Spanky loves dogs". The teacher praised him and then says, "somebody give me a sentence using the word "dictate". Buckwheat raises his hand and looks across the room and says, "hey Darla, how my dictate?"

Morningriser 04-18-2019 08:25 AM

Why did the cactus cross the road? Because it was stuck to the chicken.

Morningriser 04-21-2019 08:32 AM

What's invisible and smells like carrots? Bunny farts!

**chirp chirp

No? Try this one on for size!

What do Dale Earnhardt, Princess Diane and Pink Floyd have in common? The last hit was the wall!

? ::stick out tongue::::big grin::

Zero 05-07-2019 05:41 PM

Who swings from trees & flings poop?

Monkeys - ok not a joke but it is true!!

hammerfan 05-08-2019 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 1038182)
Who swings from trees & flings poop?

Monkeys - ok not a joke but it is true!!

How ya doin', Monkey Man?

Zero 05-08-2019 04:59 PM

Hi HF!

All goes fairly well in the monkey trees. Just hanging around. Lots of travel and life changes. I still try to pop in the make wisecracks and fling poop every once in awhile.

How are things with you??

Z

saucyjacky 07-24-2019 08:56 PM

We've a terrible joke in French that I'll try to translate faithfully into English for you. If I had to suffer it, so does the rest of the world. ::wink::

What do you call a traveling pig?
A passpork!

hammerfan 07-25-2019 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucyjacky (Post 1038954)
We've a terrible joke in French that I'll try to translate faithfully into English for you. If I had to suffer it, so does the rest of the world. ::wink::

What do you call a traveling pig?
A passpork!

Groaner joke, awesome avatar!