Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's a good horror movie to watch with a girl? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64871)

Mormo Zine 07-23-2014 01:24 PM

What's a good horror movie to watch with a girl?

What do you think?

:danger:

Angra 07-23-2014 02:34 PM

Any.

MichaelMyers 07-23-2014 03:14 PM

I Spit On Your Grave

Nekromantik

Sculpt 07-23-2014 06:02 PM

What kind of Horror films does she like?

Depends on the girl for sure. I know some girls who like, or are indifferent, to horror film gore and cruelty (which you might not expect, since you're asking this question), and then there are some girls who would hate it so much, they would forever look at you like you were some sort of deviant. Women like surprises, and for you to decide things, but in my experience this isn't one of those wise surprises to make.

It's best to ask them if they like Horror movies, and if so, what kind. You can still pick the film.

There's lots of women in our HDC group here who can recommend some films they like, though haven't noticed a big difference between sexes.

MichaelMyers 07-23-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 974148)
What kind of Horror films does she like?

Depends on the girl for sure. I know some girls who like, or are indifferent, to horror film gore and cruelty (which you might not expect, since you're asking this question), and then there are some girls who would hate it so much, they would forever look at you like you were some sort of deviant. Women like surprises, and for you to decide things, but in my experience this isn't one of those wise surprises to make.

It's best to ask them if they like Horror movies, and if so, what kind. You can still pick the film.

There's lots of women in our HDC group here who can recommend some films they like, though haven't noticed a big difference between sexes.

Good post. Save the surprises for after the film. ::love::

neverending 07-23-2014 08:43 PM

Did any of you watch the video?

I like Mormo's reasoning that it's probably better to pick a supernatural flick over a slasher...

Angra 07-24-2014 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverending (Post 974157)
Did any of you watch the video?

I like Mormo's reasoning that it's probably better to pick a supernatural flick over a slasher...

But of course not. He asked a question.

Why the hell would you ask a question if you have the answer already? That's just a waste of everybody's time. Most of all mine. ::cool::

ShankS 07-24-2014 03:26 AM

The Keep

newb 07-24-2014 05:26 AM

Watch a horror movie with a girl?!?!?!

ewwwwww

girls have cooties

hammerfan 07-24-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newb (Post 974163)
Watch a horror movie with a girl?!?!?!

ewwwwww

girls have cooties