Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   * Part 4...in space! (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18281)

The STE 10-13-2005 03:25 PM

* Part 4...in space!

The Hellraiser thread reminded me, how come so many horror series' have that lame 4th movie where they put the monster in space? I know Critters, Hellraiser, and Leprechaun did this, were there any others?*

*-Jason X doesn't count, that was satire.

massacre man 10-13-2005 05:17 PM

weren't there talks of Ginger Snaps 4 in space?

kung-fu-jesus 10-13-2005 07:09 PM

Re: * Part 4...in space!

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE
The Hellraiser thread reminded me, how come so many horror series' have that lame 4th movie where they put the monster in space? I know Critters, Hellraiser, and Leprechaun did this, were there any others?*

*-Jason X doesn't count, that was satire.

actulaly the fourth hellraiser wasnt bad, as for the others they sucked. i dont think there have been any other that have had there fourth film in space.

slasherman 10-14-2005 03:16 AM

Re: * Part 4...in space!

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE

Ghoulies IV (1994) :confused:

novakru 10-14-2005 07:07 AM

Re: Re: * Part 4...in space!

Quote:

Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
actulaly the fourth hellraiser wasnt bad, as for the others they sucked. i dont think there have been any other that have had there fourth film in space.
This is good to hear.
All I remember about it was there was a guy at a computer doing some wierd stuff to the box(but then again,I may have just seen a preview...)

Despare 10-14-2005 08:32 AM

Jason X should count even though it's not the fourth movie. Satire?? Bah, it counts, Jason's in space, it's all a lot of fun. Critters had to do with space from the very beginning too, that's like saying Alien did that.

alkytrio666 10-14-2005 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Despare
Jason X should count even though it's not the fourth movie. Satire?? Bah, it counts, Jason's in space, it's all a lot of fun. Critters had to do with space from the very beginning too, that's like saying Alien did that.
Jason X? A lot of fun?!

I think were talking about two different Jason X's here.

thepsychicfetus 10-14-2005 02:01 PM

jason x was, you can't deny, an entertaining film. although it had no plot, story or logical thought, the death scenes were incredibly entertaining. head+liquid nitrogen=excellent

p.s. satire is not the word to describe this movie. and if you still think it does, what is this movie a satire of? just wonderin.

The STE 10-14-2005 02:51 PM

both the previous F13 movies and all the "put the monster in space" movies. (although satire might not be the word I'm looking for)

Ya know, there were originally plans to put Michael in space (around the 6th movie)

The_Return 10-14-2005 03:32 PM

It isnt "Part 4", but Dracula 3000 is in space....looks really crappy, anyone seen it?