Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Queen of the damned (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2180)

brad2181 12-16-2003 12:35 PM

Queen of the damned

Who has seen this movie it is like awesome i love the movie. The best person in the movie is Lestat I think hes just cool. Well tell me what you all think of it.

Aylmer 12-16-2003 12:48 PM

THE MOVIE WAS SO SO. THEY TRIED TO PUT 2 BOOKS THEY COULD HAVE MADE 2, 3 HOUR MOVIES OUT OF, INTO ONE 2 HOUR MOVIE AND IT DIDNT WORK AS WELL AS IT COULD HAVE. DID YOU READ ANY OF THE BOOKS? I READ FROM INTERVIEW TO THE VAMPIRE ARMAND BUT DIDNT FINISH IT, SOMEONE BOUGHT ME THE ONE AFTER THAT AND I NEVER EVEN STARTED. QUEEN IS WORTH READING PROBABLY MY FAV OF THE ONES I READ. LOTS OF VAMPIRE MYTHOLOGY IN THAT ONE.

avenger00soul 12-16-2003 12:49 PM

Honestly, I hated it. It just could never live up to Interview, so why bother. Plus, I hate it when they change actors. That's a big reason why T3 didn't sit right with me.

Aylmer 12-16-2003 12:58 PM

I did like the ending to T3 though that was the best part the movie was a solid C- though.

avenger00soul 12-16-2003 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aylmer
I did like the ending to T3 though that was the best part the movie was a solid C- though.
Oh, the ending was the best part of that movie. F'get about it.

brad2181 12-16-2003 01:25 PM

I never seen T3 is it really good?

Aylmer 12-16-2003 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by brad2181
I never seen T3 is it really good?

IT WAS JUST AVG. DONT EXPECT "T2" OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S WORTH RENTING.

avenger00soul 12-16-2003 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aylmer
IT WAS JUST AVG. DONT EXPECT "T2" OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S WORTH RENTING.
I feel exactly the same way.

Dave 12-16-2003 09:04 PM

I loved T-3 but the T-X sucked haha. Everytime she tried to do something she got screwed over lol. Something so advanced was so dumb. However, after watching the dvd with the special effects info on it gave me a greater appreciation for the film. I can't believe they actually wanted to flip that 170 ton crane at first lol.

Edit:

Shit I forgot to comment on Queen of the Damned lol. I didn't like it but most of her stuff is too slow for me to follow and keep my intrest up so I'm not going to knock the movie. It just wasn't my kind of horror.

Aylmer 12-17-2003 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dave
I loved T-3 but the T-X sucked haha. Everytime she tried to do something she got screwed over lol. Something so advanced was so dumb. However, after watching the dvd with the special effects info on it gave me a greater appreciation for the film. I can't believe they actually wanted to flip that 170 ton crane at first lol.

Edit:

Shit I forgot to comment on Queen of the Damned lol. I didn't like it but most of her stuff is too slow for me to follow and keep my intrest up so I'm not going to knock the movie. It just wasn't my kind of horror.

Yeah but the part with the T-X's tits and the billboard was a nice touch. Her finest moment in the film.