Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   2015 Track The Movies You Watch Discussion Thread (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65546)

tommywikkid 01-11-2015 02:23 PM

2015 Track The Movies You Watch Discussion Thread

Hopefully this isnt a waste but I figured to keep the clutter down on the thread of our lists we should have a thread for any comments or questions about our lists and or general discussion on the movies we list. Maybe it will keep the list thread a little less hectic to go through.

The Bloofer Lady 01-11-2015 02:27 PM

Sounds doable. Great idea.

Giganticface 01-11-2015 03:33 PM

Good call.

It would be awesome if V, the most awesome of super mods who I hope is not quitting his job as awesome super mod, would be so kind as to move the non-"tracking" posts from that thread to this thread.

And tommy, if you wouldn't mind editing your initial post in that thread to clarify that people should only make posts for movies they watch, not other discussion.

tommywikkid 01-11-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giganticface (Post 985972)
Good call.

It would be awesome if V, the most awesome of super mods who I hope is not quitting his job as awesome super mod, would be so kind as to move the non-"tracking" posts from that thread to this thread.

And tommy, if you wouldn't mind editing your initial post in that thread to clarify that people should only make posts for movies they watch, not other discussion.

Done. Meant to do that earlier but got sidetracked.

Giganticface 01-13-2015 06:27 AM

Angra, I see you added Watcher in the Woods. That movie scared the crap out of me when I saw it in the theater as a kid. Probably one of the biggest influences on me ending up loving horror.

The Bloofer Lady 01-13-2015 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giganticface (Post 986073)
Angra, I see you added Watcher in the Woods. That movie scared the crap out of me when I saw it in the theater as a kid. Probably one of the biggest influences on me ending up loving horror.

That was one of the first "horror" films I let my children watch. It was and still is awesome.

Angra 01-13-2015 07:35 AM

First time I saw The Watcher in the Woods was about 10 years ago. Didn't have the same impact on me, most likely because I was 28 and not 8. ::wink::

After a second watch i still find it too family friendly to be remotely scary (for an adult). Doesn't hold a candle to Lady In White, but at least it wasn't goofy as so many other Horror flicks from Disney.

Giganticface 01-13-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 986077)
First time I saw The Watcher in the Woods was about 10 years ago. Didn't have the same impact on me, most likely because I was 28 and not 8. ::wink::

After a second watch i still find it too family friendly to be remotely scary (for an adult). Doesn't hold a candle to Lady In White, but at least it wasn't goofy as so many other Horror flicks from Disney.

Yeah I've seen it a few times since then and it's not very scary, although still holds a bit of a spooky factor for me, and the acting is pretty good. Just thinking about the word "nerak" gives be a bit of a chill. (Funny, I ended up marrying a Karen.)

And if course, Bette Davis.

Angra 01-13-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giganticface (Post 986081)
Yeah I've seen it a few times since then and it's not very scary, although still holds a bit of a spooky factor for me, and the acting is pretty good. Just thinking about the word "nerak" gives be a bit of a chill. (Funny, I ended up marrying a Karen.)

And if course, Bette Davis.

You also ended up marrying Bette Davis? Hm, must've been for the money. ::roll eyes::

Giganticface 01-13-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angra (Post 986089)
You also ended up marrying Bette Davis? Hm, must've been for the money. ::roll eyes::

Haha, yes, that doesn't read quite right, does it. :)