Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   last concert...? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21790)

Elvis_Christ 09-19-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marroe
Muse
Booo! :p

Burning in Hell 09-20-2006 08:44 AM

Celtic Frost - 1349

Marroe 09-20-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Booo! :p
Don't hate!:mad:
You know that's just jealousy:D

Elvis_Christ 09-21-2006 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marroe
Don't hate!:mad:
You know that's just jealousy:D

All sensitivity and no shitkickin'? Boo!! :D I'm not jealous.... gimme songs about drinkin' firewater with dark eyed heart breakin' princesses anyday! There just one of those pet hate bleak bands of mine.

The_Return 09-22-2006 05:01 PM

A bunch of my friends are going to a pretty kickass show this weekend...I would have gone, but it's about a 4 hour drive and I have no way to get there. The line-up

- Kanye West
- Sloan (Couldnt care less about either of these two)
- Alice Cooper (AKA the coolest musician of all-time IMO)

...and the headliners:

- The Rolling Stones (!)

Now even though the first two acts are kind of shit, the other two more than make up for it. Really wish I was going...this is actually the 2nd Stones concert Ive passed up 'cause I had no way to get there...

newb 09-22-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
A bunch of my friends are going to a pretty kickass show this weekend...I would have gone, but it's about a 4 hour drive and I have no way to get there. The line-up

- Kanye West
- Sloan (Couldnt care less about either of these two)
- Alice Cooper (AKA the coolest musician of all-time IMO)

...and the headliners:

- The Rolling Stones (!)

Now even though the first two acts are kind of shit, the other two more than make up for it. Really wish I was going...this is actually the 2nd Stones concert Ive passed up 'cause I had no way to get there...

No need to worry.....the Stones have another twenty years of touring left in them.

hitman3005 09-28-2006 06:05 AM

A couple of weekends ago i saw The Raconteurs on a Friday night, then went to Street Drum Corp./Matisyahu/The Flaming Lips the next night. Next one will be The Voodoo Music Experience festival in New Orleans Halloween weekend! Cannot wait!

Roderick Usher 09-28-2006 12:49 PM

Haven't been to a concert in a year, but the last one I saw was Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age at the Hollywood Bowl.

Good show. Really, really good looking young goth girls all over the place. Great (free) seats!

punk666 10-10-2006 03:01 AM

im going to see journey next year :D :D :D
is pretty cool coz i didn't think id get a chance to see them live, i liked when steve perry was the lead singer though :(

Chainsaw Guy 10-12-2006 03:23 PM

im goin to see tenacious D

Number 6 10-13-2006 03:06 PM

i saw Boris last night....and my head still hurts

Marroe 10-13-2006 03:08 PM

I just got Social Distortion tickets!:D

knife_fight 10-13-2006 03:27 PM

my last concert was the Reverend Horton Heat with the HorrorPops. it was pretty damn lame.

Elvis_Christ 10-13-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marroe (Post 489359)
I just got Social Distortion tickets!:D

Mean! You'll be able to sing the songs all crazy like you do on MSN :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by knife_fight (Post 489360)
my last concert was the Reverend Horton Heat with the HorrorPops. it was pretty damn lame.

Never been much of a fan of those guys.

.... I've gotta get my tickets for Anti-Nowhere League and Deicide shows comming up. ANL could be fun but I'll definatley be busting my ass to get to Deicide. SAAAAAAATTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!! :p

knife_fight 10-13-2006 07:18 PM

a band I was in played a show with Deicide. those guys are redneck idiots. they were on tour with Cattle Decapitation who, to me at least, blew them away.

Elvis_Christ 10-13-2006 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knife_fight (Post 489436)
a band I was in played a show with Deicide. those guys are redneck idiots. they were on tour with Cattle Decapitation who, to me at least, blew them away.

For sure. Glen Benton is a tweaker. We just don't get any Death Metal down this way (especially international stuff) so I'm amped on it. A couple of their albums are mean so it should be a cool show. Be real keen to see a Cattle Decapitation show!

illdojo 10-14-2006 11:55 AM

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../10000days.gif
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...mcchrissss.jpg
I went to see Tool in K.C. and mcchris in Omaha.

novadawn969 10-14-2006 02:47 PM

First I was supposed to got o the Tool show, then Grant was going to take me to a tubes show on All Hallows Eve, then the Rolling Stones show, then Hinder, then the Pouges...

I wanted so bad to go to at least Tool or the Pouges, but I didn't get to go to anything, and I won't be able to got to a show for a while. The reasons are simple.
a) I'm broke
b) 21+ sucks ass!!!
c) No fake ID... yet

My heads going to explode!!!

knife_fight 10-14-2006 07:52 PM

I've never gotten the chance to see the Pogues, but they are one of my all-time favorite bands and if they ever came anywhere near here, I'd be there.

horrorobsessed 10-14-2006 08:19 PM

Alice Cooper on October 6th. fucking awesome! however, i had a band competition the next day so i was extremely tired. oh well.

Marroe 10-15-2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 489376)
Mean! You'll be able to sing the songs all crazy like you do on MSN :)

Yeah! I haven't done that in so long. I miss singing to you, as terrible as I am at it, haha. You gotta mail my cd to me and then we can have a drunk sing-a-long one night....."bitchin' ":cool:

Bob Payne 10-15-2006 02:59 PM

The last show I went to was Dragonforce and Horse the band.

Elvis_Christ 10-16-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marroe (Post 490117)
Yeah! I haven't done that in so long. I miss singing to you, as terrible as I am at it, haha. You gotta mail my cd to me and then we can have a drunk sing-a-long one night....."bitchin' ":cool:

I'll get it to you one day. I put the S in slacker ;)

slayer666 10-21-2006 05:35 AM

I haven't been to a concert in a long time, but the last one was Tool.

azathoth777 10-23-2006 02:09 PM

Went to the 45 Grave show in Rhode Island last night. They where great!

Disease 10-26-2006 11:05 AM

I got back from Urge Overkill , and , the Fauves about 5 hours ago, it was an awesome rock gig, but i should probably give up and go to bed

Windowlicker 11-03-2006 01:49 PM

well... i was meant to see bring me the horizon last night for the second time and it was my mates 18th so we thort we would go early and have a few drinks, and a few turned into, well...alot....of vodka. ended up spending the night in hostipal!!
apart from that the last gig i went to was PenKnifeLoveLife
and going to see saosin next friday :D

SamCostello 11-04-2006 10:12 AM

I saw a Mojave 3 show a few weeks ago in Boston. Realized that they're a really good band, but I like their CDs better than their concerts. It's just not that interesting to watch guys be quiet and mellow on stage. The make great music, but boring to watch.

About two weeks before that, though, I saw The Mountain Goats totally tear up The Middle East downstairs in Cambridge, MA. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.

Sam

Chase 11-04-2006 10:56 AM

Ozzfest 2005. It's safe to say that I haven't been to a concert in a pretty long time.

Marroe 11-08-2006 01:46 PM

The Social Distortion show was Sunday night and I have to say it was FUCKING AWESOME!

Roderick Usher 11-08-2006 01:50 PM

Thw Who
Hollywood Bowl
Last Sunday

A friend called at the last minute (his girlfriend was ill) and I jumped at it. Never seen them before. Good times.

Disease 11-09-2006 03:46 AM

Realy , you sore thw who?

Roderick Usher 11-09-2006 08:15 AM

yeah - I'm fucking amazed how Pete Townshend can keep rocking so god damn hard at his age!

stubbornforgey 11-22-2006 07:09 PM

U2 are playing here tomorrow..
they must be broke..
they always come to NZ
when no other country shows them enough love :o

EarthSlayer 11-25-2006 06:56 PM

I go to shows way too much !:D

Last one IRON MAIDEN & 3 INCHES OF BLOOD that was last month
In the three months proceeding that I saw

ARMORED SAINT , DEATH ANGEL and FLOTSAM & JETSAM

MORBID ANGEL, BEHEMOTH and KRISIUN

TED NUGENT

WASP and LIZZY BORDEN

DRAGONFORCE

STRATOVARIOUS

Despare 11-25-2006 10:07 PM

Wasn't a "concert" in the traditional sense, all comedy songs. Heywood Banks. FUNNY stuff, man some of his songs slay me. Like when he sang I gotta gal with just one leg. Whatever you do don't call her..." Audience: "...Peg" "At least I didn't say Mrs. McCartney. Then (to the tune of Blackbird) "Paul's wife hoppin' around in the dead of night... take off that wooden leg and learn to skip." Anyway, it was all a lot of fun.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you adult onset diabetes... maybe it's time to lay off the lemonade."

the_real_linda 11-26-2006 02:49 AM

hayseed dixie

http://www.skiddle.com/images/articles/890.jpg

newb 11-29-2006 04:48 PM

Last night.

http://www.home-of-rock.de/Konzertbe..._Mule_Pass.jpg

newb 12-19-2006 08:15 AM

Trans Siberian Orchestra

1st half with the Christmas story was a little corny...second half rocked much better.

Fantastic light show and pyro both halves.

http://www.buffalorising.com/home/ar...nhhn-thumb.jpg

Death_for_all 01-09-2007 12:56 AM

Unholy alliance tour Slayer , in flames ,lamb of god, children of bodom and thine eyes bleed awsome gig!