Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   whos beter letherface / jason / michael / freddy (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529)

thehalk 10-12-2003 06:40 PM

whos beter letherface/jason/michael/freddy

who is the best all time slasher myers jason freddy or letherface
thought i like myer i have to say jason beacuse he was the highst body count n cuse i no more about him

Delfino 10-17-2003 04:10 AM

Best Serial Killer

I have to agree with you there, Myers is probably one of my favourite serial killers, just because of the beginning of the story in Halloween, the way he killed his sister as a 6 year old boy, is a dark story line. However, another point with which I agree is Jason Vorhees has got to be the all time best as his body count is considerably larger than anyone elses. Also the story line in the whole series of Friday The 13th films has never strayed away from the point, they left the story line 'loose' so to speak so they could do practically anything with it.

I'm definitly not a fan of Freddy, he annoys me. Leatherface was the blue print for most of the mask-wearing slashers that appeared in the 80's though, so you can't cast out Leatherface even if he has only killed 8 or so people on screen. (thats not counting TCM: Next Gen)

avenger00soul 10-17-2003 05:30 AM

Um...how many threads do we have for this subject?

I'm going to say Michael Myers...again.

_Leatha_Face_ 10-17-2003 05:43 AM

Leather Face the man iz insane and and when the NEW TCM comes out it will change alot of peoples feelings on him but myers comes damn close cuz hes just plain creepy and scary

thehalk 10-17-2003 04:20 PM

so wat is going to be new in the next tcm?

WalkingDead 10-19-2003 08:30 AM

I would have to say Leather Face. i just liek the fact that he is so real compared to the others. in the rmeake and in the original i felt he was just some deranged lost soul. i never felt that with mike or jason

Killer Clown#1 10-19-2003 08:34 AM

See Avenger00soul this is why we need moderators so we can delete threads that have the same subject as the one above them:mad:

avenger00soul 10-19-2003 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
See Avenger00soul this is why we need moderators so we can delete threads that have the same subject as the one above them:mad:
I understand:)

FreddyFan 10-27-2003 03:52 AM

I do like both Freddy and Myers but I'd have to go with Jason for two reasons. One is because of his body count. The other is because he's unstoppable.

ChaoticMinister 10-27-2003 04:26 AM

LeatherFace...

I just saw the remake last night, and when i watched other peoples reactions... I had to laugh so hard for everything... R. Lee Ermey played a pretty damned good sherriff... Very real... I won't spoil anything, but, I have to say, the scene where he first revvs up the chainsaw is the best in the whole movie...

But, you can't stop a chainsaw that easily... Leatherface's only problem is that he's big and kind of clumsy with it at times, yet, somehow he remains right on the victims' heels throughout... Not really a bright guy or anything but he is just lethal to the bone...

Anyways, the movie, and Leatherface are both great...

("Bring it, boy, bring it!")

*FADE OUT*