Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Walking Dead - Thoughts? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56622)

Tommy Jarvis 10-19-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1034313)
Like in real life, the men surrounding Negan have their perks and power only because of what Negan has proven he can do with people. The bigger his group gets -- big when our friends run into him -- the more unlikely it is someone can replace him.

Also don't underestimate the desire among some people to have a strong leader in such extreme times. Even if he's a jerk and a dictator.

Sculpt 10-19-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Jarvis (Post 1034326)
Also don't underestimate the desire among some people to have a strong leader in such extreme times. Even if he's a jerk and a dictator.

Can Rick's way replace him?

LuvablePsycho 10-20-2018 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Jarvis (Post 1034326)

Yeah that's true. It's in our human nature to look towards a leader of some sort for guidance regardless if he/she is good or bad.

We're just like those families of apes in the wild that have an alpha male and an alpha female.

Plus you can never have two humans in the same room without one trying to be in control of the other.

Tommy Jarvis 10-21-2018 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1034327)
Can Rick's way replace him?

Delivering a valid, nuanced answer to that question while at the same time providing entertaining television... Now THAT'S a challenge for a team of writers. :)

Morningriser 10-21-2018 04:28 AM

When does Walking Dead start back anyway, tonight?

Sculpt 10-21-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034364)
When does Walking Dead start back anyway, tonight?

This Sunday evening will be the 3rd ep of this 9th season. I read this is the last season.

Morningriser 10-21-2018 07:52 PM

Yeah I had no idea it already started but I am getting caught up right now. I saw something that said the final Rick Grimes episodes. If they are saying he is going to die I don't understand why they spoiled it...

Damn Gabriel! In that bitch over a log and teach her how to speak proper English.

Sculpt 10-22-2018 11:49 AM

I hadn't read anything about how it ends.

S9E3 Warning Signs: A better ep than the prior two. Get some intrigue shaping up. The current alliance is teetering. We get hints of the helicopter people again. Been a while since we've heard from them. Wasn't there an ep where Rick's group traded with the older woman who was with the helicopter people?

Morningriser 10-22-2018 02:15 PM

I don't know it's getting ready to happen but last night the preview for next week's said Rick Grimes only has two episodes left And even Chris Hardwick was talking about how everyone knew it would happen eventually when talking dead first came on. Why in the hell would they spoil something like that?

Sculpt 10-22-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morningriser (Post 1034418)
I don't know it's getting ready to happen but last night the preview for next week's said Rick Grimes only has two episodes left And even Chris Hardwick was talking about how everyone knew it would happen eventually when talking dead first came on. Why in the hell would they spoil something like that?

I don't believe any rumors. Don't want to know either. There's no fun in ruining your enjoyment of what's to come anyway. I think this is going to be pretty cool.

Did you remember anything about the helicopter people?