Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   freddy vs jason 2 (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17020)

1428elmstreet 08-07-2005 12:55 AM

freddy vs jason 2

cant wait for this....it was meant to have ash in from evil dead...but the creator said hes using him for an evil dead 4....so we just have to see what happens.........

horror_master 08-07-2005 03:20 PM

I will rent it when comes out.

massacre 08-08-2005 08:12 AM

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
WENS FREDDY VS JASON 2 COMIN OUT!!!!!!
DATS LIKE MY FAVE SLASHER OF ALL TIME!:D
I NEED MORE INFO!!!!

1428elmstreet 08-08-2005 08:39 AM

did u not know??? i was a bit dissapointed when they said ash wouldnt be in it....but then again y is he on the pic???? evil dead 4 is also coming out soon....they are working on it as we speak!

The STE 08-08-2005 09:26 AM

source

alkytrio666 08-09-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE
source
Ok, well I think Freddy Vs. jason 2 as of right now is just a rumor, it's not on IMDb. But I searcged Evil Dead 4, and I'm a little confused. I'm pretty sure it's just an animated movie. If it is, sucks to that. But here's the link:

IMDb

The STE 08-09-2005 07:58 AM

VG = Video Game

The_Return 08-09-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
did u not know??? i was a bit dissapointed when they said ash wouldnt be in it....but then again y is he on the pic???? evil dead 4 is also coming out soon....they are working on it as we speak!
He's in the pic cause it's a fan made poster, not an official one. There is no offical one as far as I know, cause ther isnt even confirmation that this will even happen

1428elmstreet 08-09-2005 08:32 AM

well this ais all i could get on evil dead 4 http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...rmovies.com%2F

alkytrio666 08-09-2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The STE
VG = Video Game
Ahhhhh, I seeeee.

Then Evil Dead 4 is a rumor for sure.

1428elmstreet 08-09-2005 08:36 AM

got this from a robert englund interview:
Of course, the next question has to be about Freddy KRUEGER. I understand that just a few weeks ago you went in to speak to New Line about future possible “Nightmare” films. Did anything come of that?

Actually, Jeff Katz is doing this huge new project right now, and he was sort of the person I was going to talk to there. But he’s doing this big thing over at New Line. I need five minutes with those guys, because I have two ideas, now that I know we’re not doing “Freddy versus Jason versus Ash” now, because they’re re-making “Evil Dead.” So that looks to me to be out of the loop now.

But if they are considering another Freddy versus Jason, I do have a couple of ideas. One is an old one, but I want to re-pitch it. It does require a major star to come out of retirement – well not retirement, but to OK it and come onboard, because it won’t work without her.

I know the one you’re talking about. Jamie Lee Curtis.

alkytrio666 08-09-2005 08:37 AM

Quote:

well this ais all i could get on evil dead 4 http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...rmovies.com%2F
Well that's a dead link...so we have nothing.

1428elmstreet 08-09-2005 08:40 AM

yeah i know im sorry...i dont know y it didnt work....ill give you the site name... UHM

doktorkoan 08-15-2005 10:58 AM

We have a Ted Raimi interview being typed up right now at MarsDust. Bruce cancelled his interview (and the con he was supposed to show up for). Maybe it has something to do with ED filming. Dunno. I'm not sure if the Raimi interview any rumors on this yet(I didn't do the interview), but if it does, I'll post a link.

pinkfloyd45769 08-15-2005 11:24 AM

i think they should leave it at 1 freddy vs jason movie neither one died whats the chance there will be an end to this?

The_Return 08-15-2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Of course, the next question has to be about Freddy KRUEGER. I understand that just a few weeks ago you went in to speak to New Line about future possible “Nightmare” films. Did anything come of that?

Actually, Jeff Katz is doing this huge new project right now, and he was sort of the person I was going to talk to there. But he’s doing this big thing over at New Line. I need five minutes with those guys, because I have two ideas, now that I know we’re not doing “Freddy versus Jason versus Ash” now, because they’re re-making “Evil Dead.” So that looks to me to be out of the loop now.

But if they are considering another Freddy versus Jason, I do have a couple of ideas. One is an old one, but I want to re-pitch it. It does require a major star to come out of retirement – well not retirement, but to OK it and come onboard, because it won’t work without her.

No offence...but I hope that's bullshit. Although I would like to see abother FvsJ movie...no. No no no nononononono. If he wannts JLC, that probably means he's gonna want Micheal Myers too. No. Please god no.

MoonLit Meadow 08-15-2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
i think they should leave it at 1 freddy vs jason movie neither one died whats the chance there will be an end to this?
Most likely no chance...they'll just keep making them....and making them....and people will keep seeing them....and seeing them.... ;):p

I have to admit that I'll rent it if it actually comes out though...I love bad movies:p

AWSTRICER 08-15-2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

I hope they dont make a remake to evil dead.I mean it could be good but it could be crap like the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre.

pinkfloyd45769 08-15-2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Most likely no chance...they'll just keep making them....and making them....and people will keep seeing them....and seeing them.... ;):p

I have to admit that I'll rent it if it actually comes out though...I love bad movies:p

Oh yeah ill see it too. do you notice that character vs character is all people are talking about? i like the originals, cant help it!

1428elmstreet 08-16-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AWSTRICER
I hope they dont make a remake to evil dead.I mean it could be good but it could be crap like the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre.
im afraid they are making a remake of evil dead...if im sure its already started..............and no its all true...i got it all from the interview

lbuie 08-16-2005 06:39 AM

Freddy vs. jason

GOOD POINT. I HOPE THIS IS NOT A NEVER ENDING SEQUEL. THE FIRST ONE WAS ALRIGHT,BUT NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE. I AGREE WITH YOU....:rolleyes:

lbuie 08-16-2005 06:43 AM

BAD REMAKES

REMEMBER WHEN A SCARY MOVIE ONLY CAME OUT LIKE ONCE A YEAR OR ONCE EVERY SEVERAL YEARS AND EVERYONE WAS PUMPED TO GO SEE IT? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS? NOW THERE'S ONE EVERY MONTH. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!:confused:

lbuie 08-16-2005 06:45 AM

WHERE IS EVERYONE

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I GET ON THIS SITE I CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE. WHERE IS THE LIVE CHIT CHAT? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR WHAT I THINK THIS SITE SUCKS......:cool:

pinkfloyd45769 08-16-2005 07:10 AM

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE

Quote:

Originally posted by lbuie
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I GET ON THIS SITE I CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE. WHERE IS THE LIVE CHIT CHAT? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR WHAT I THINK THIS SITE SUCKS......:cool:
This site does not suck! It is hard to get live chit chat, maybe you are on when everyone else has better things to do. However, i agree with what you said about movies every month. I miss the anticipation as well!

1428elmstreet 08-16-2005 07:35 AM

i know what your saying about them coming out every month....but they have to come out every month because you cant find a decent horror film these days....so you watch tons of new ones just to find one you like!

pinkfloyd45769 08-16-2005 07:53 AM

Quote:

i know what your saying about them coming out every month....but they have to come out every month because you cant find a decent horror film these days....so you watch tons of new ones just to find one you like!
Good point

ItsAlive75 08-16-2005 08:38 AM

Quote:

im afraid they are making a remake of evil dead...if im sure its already started..............and no its all true...i got it all from the interview
A remake that does NOT include the character "Ash", I'm afraid.

1428elmstreet 08-16-2005 09:01 AM

yeah i know...shame lol

AWSTRICER 08-16-2005 02:20 PM

freddy vs jason 2

Holy crap how are they gonna do it without ash?

The_Return 08-16-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsAlive75
A remake that does NOT include the character "Ash", I'm afraid.
Thats good...nobody but Bruce could do it right.

ItsAlive75 08-16-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
Thats good...nobody but Bruce could do it right.
Touche.:D

Ghost450 06-30-2008 02:17 AM

Freddy Vs Jason 2

Freddy Vs Jason 2 is still a maby, there have been rumors about it and from sources i have found (Robert Englund Interviews) it seems that there just might be. All this talk about Ash coming into Freddy Vs Jason 2 the possible sequel is probably true, it would make sense, seeing as how all 3 characters have had there encounters with hell, but i do agree bringing Michael Myers into it would be extremely kickass, Michael is definantly NOT human seeing as how he has been burned alive, shot about 8 times twice in the head an 6 in the body, fallen off of a building and been electocuted, and he is still alive. All those stupid jackass's who say he would die right away are completely wrong seeing as how he isint an idiot, an has superhuman strength, i think in the final 2 if it were between Freddy, Jason, and Michael Myers, it would probly end with all 3 of them being sent to hell.

:cool: :D

rasobasi420 07-14-2008 07:40 AM

Wildstorm already put out a Freddy v Jason v Ash comic series, which I think was meant to calm the urges of the fans. It wasn't great and it basically said that Jason was a deadite, which I thought was a bit insulting to Jason.

Freddy v Jason 2 would be interesting, but it has to be good in a way the other one wasn't. The story needs to be bulletproof. All of the fans already saw the first one, and liked it (sort of) only because it was the first appearance of our heroes in one movie. This next one would need to be knocked out of the park to even get half the recognition of the first.

Maybe if they incorporated Tommy Jarvis in some way, you know, just to bring back a bit of the familiar characters from the old stuff. Maybe Tommy Jarvis and that Kristy (is that her name?) from ANOES 1, 3 and 7. Then, kill them both in a really horrible way :^)

VampiricClown 07-14-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rasobasi420 (Post 713678)
All of the fans already saw the first one, and liked it (sort of) only because it was the first appearance of our heroes in one movie.

I thought they were Anti-Heroes. You know...Like...Villains?

:cool:

rasobasi420 07-14-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampiricClown (Post 713779)
I thought they were Anti-Heroes. You know...Like...Villains?

:cool:

To each his own. Personally, I think drug using fornicating camp counselors and drug addicted fornicating Springwood teenagers are more of a threat to society than Jason or Freddy, so to me, they're my heroes.

:p

freddy69 07-22-2008 04:24 PM

jason vs freddy 2

i want to see that:cool:

James Whale 07-24-2008 08:55 PM

Bring it on. I thought the first one was cool.

Noah 07-24-2008 09:55 PM

You bring Ash into it, Campbell NEEDS to reprise the role. If not? Don't fucking do it, end of story.

Unfortunately Bruce won't be playing Ash in the fucking unnecessary remake of The Evil Dead.