Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Horror.com Server Upgrades (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25183)

horror 10-09-2006 03:20 PM

Horror.com Server Upgrades

We did some server upgrades tonight. Sorry if it scared you when you visited the site and things looked stranger than usual. Halloween is coming up, so we wanted to make sure the Horror.com servers were ready for the busiest time of year.

Please let us know if you find anything out of place. Horror.com should be faster than ever after the upgrade. Enjoy! :)

bloodrayne 10-15-2006 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horror (Post 487102)
Horror.com should be faster than ever after the upgrade. Enjoy! :)

Uhh...Yeah...Right...

Spec7ral 10-15-2006 09:13 PM

:D Thanks for keeping it pimped.

Spec7ral 10-15-2006 09:36 PM

I tried PM'ing this to you but your inbox is full, time to bust out the paper shredder yo! So i figured I'd post it here instead.

The link tabs for "News" as well as for "Reviews & Articles" up top appear to be broken. A white page pops up with the message you need to be logged in or a subscriber in order to view, then it redirects you back to the prior page.

Also, all the links in the Directory appear to be broken. The addys are availible under the link's description, so people with half a brain can just copy them and paste them into a new window if necessary.

I was hoping to start a photo album in the multimedia section, but I can't log into that section of the webby. If I try to create an account (I thought they might be seperate entities) I am informed that I already have a viable account and to log in using that...:confused:

Thanks very much for keeping on top of a great webby, and I think the new features will make everyone happy once they get over the bitching about change. I frequent a variety of forums dealing with many subjects, and this forum has a good amount of drivel on it, so the ability to filter out some of the spam posters is a nice option. Have a great October and a horrific Hallowe'en.

Peas mang
-Spec

AmericanManiac 10-19-2006 02:41 PM

I would also like to mention that the Search button isn't working for me :mad: that was my favorite button. It also helps from "newbs" from starting a thread that is already going on.

bloodrayne 10-19-2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanManiac (Post 492252)
I would also like to mention that the Search button isn't working for me :mad: that was my favorite button. It also helps from "newbs" from starting a thread that is already going on.

Right click on the search button, then click 'open'...It works

Spec7ral 10-19-2006 11:35 PM

I was over at a friends place the other night and realized that i could use the news, revies and articles etc... tabs up top, but i cant at home... why ? :(

AmericanManiac 10-24-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodrayne (Post 492366)
Right click on the search button, then click 'open'...It works

Thank you bloodrayne, I think its this new browser I go don't get the newest IE anyone !

Vodstok 11-20-2006 01:37 PM

Ummm.. Horror... Be a dear and fix the image for the "Send a message via Skype™ to ". it is annoyingly absent and just showing the "alt" text.

monalisa 11-20-2006 06:16 PM

Is the ability to upload a picture from your computer EVER going to get fixed??? When you go to add an attachment, the ability to add from your computer is an option, but IT DOESN'T work!!!! I don't want to get a photobucket account and if the ability to add from your computer is an option, then IT SHOULD WORK! :mad: