Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Last Seen 70s/80s Movie (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31568)

orangestar 03-12-2005 05:57 AM

Saw

-It was scary, and it made me sleep with my lights on, but it was so horribly acted and directed... and so many plot holes....5/10

AUSTIN316426808 03-12-2005 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by orangestar
but it was so horribly acted and directed

the acting was pathetic, the only person I think that did a good job was that girl from Becker. I thought the editing was pretty good though.

The_Return 03-12-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
you gotta be F'n kiddin, overrated:confused:
Everyone gies aroound saying it's one of the best movies ever made, yadda yadda yadda. I thought it was really good, dont get me wrong, just nowhere near as good as everyone says.

slasherman 03-12-2005 06:52 AM

"Man On Fire"...my dvd player fucked up in the middle of it.....or was it too trashy by all the renting ?...thats the problem with dvd renting ...because the cd's is to fragile :mad:

The_Return 03-12-2005 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by slasherman
"Man On Fire"...my dvd player fucked up in the middle of it.....or was it to trashy buy all the renting ?...thats the problem with dvd renting ...because the cd's is to fragile :mad:
Are you related to Modestas?

slasherman 03-12-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
Are you related to Modestas?
whats that :confused:

The_Return 03-12-2005 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by slasherman
whats that :confused:
I guess you havnt encountered him on here...Moidestas is a member who doesnt know much english, and most of his posts dont make sence. Get my point now? :p

slasherman 03-12-2005 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Return
I guess you havnt encountered him on here...Moidestas is a member who doesnt know much english, and most of his posts dont make sence. Get my point now? :p
No :D men jeg kan godt snakke norsk(but I can talk Norwegian) :p

hellfire1 03-12-2005 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angra
"Ong-Bak"

This martial art flick from Thailand totally blew me away.

It had amazing stunts, good fight scenes, good humor, VERY good camera work (Loved the replays of all the cool stunts) and especially an outstanding Lead actor/fighter in Tony Jaa.
I´ve never seen a martial art movie based on the Muay Thai style, but Ong-bak certainly shows that it can be done, and it wouldn´t surprise me if we get to see a lot more of it in the future. Jaa is like a blend of Jakie Chan, Steven Segal and Mark Dacascos, but just faster, tougher and as supple as a rubber doll.
The last fights in the cave had some of the wildest stunts i´ve ever seen.

I´m definitely gonna buy the sequal as soon as it comes out on DVD.:)

saw that as well a while ago. the guy is very, very impressive. the fight scenes have you cringing every 2 sec....

just forget there's supposed to be a story in the movie and enjoy :)

Wolfenbabe666 03-12-2005 08:56 AM

last movie

The Gates of Hell

...again. I love this movie! Never get enough.:D