Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Last Seen 70s/80s Movie (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31568)

ChEEbA 01-21-2005 01:47 PM

I think the film you're referring to was released under the title "dark angel" here, it was about an alien? Had some little flying razorsharp crazy disk thingy? That was pretty cool...

My favourite would be Universal Soldier also...

Whaddaya mean "3"??? Are you telling me you didn't LOOOOVE The masters of the Universe?
:p Actually, despite it's stupidness, I liked it a lot when I was a kid, and hold nothing against it now...it's not "good" but it didn't completely suck.

He was in anotherone I saw a while back, which had good action scenes if only that, it was called "Joshua Tree", aka army of one....

urgeok 01-21-2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChEEbA
Whaddaya mean "3"??? Are you telling me you didn't LOOOOVE The masters of the Universe?
:p Actually, despite it's stupidness, I liked it a lot when I was a kid, and hold nothing against it now...it's not "good" but it didn't completely suck.

that movie showed that a talented actor could still be excellent under tons of makeup (Frank Langella)

He was suprisingly good considering how easily it would have been to sleepwalk through the roll

Michaels Shape 01-21-2005 01:52 PM

The Punisher again...

Angra 01-21-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChEEbA
I think the film you're referring to was released under the title "dark angel" here, it was about an alien? Had some little flying razorsharp crazy disk thingy? That was pretty cool...

My favourite would be Universal Soldier also...

He was in anotherone I saw a while back, which had good action scenes if only that, it was called "Joshua Tree", aka army of one....

"Joshua Tree"? Canīt remember that one? But Segal is in it i see... George Segal, that is. LMAO :p

Angra 01-21-2005 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by urgeok
that movie showed that a talented actor could still be excellent under tons of makeup (Frank Langella)

He was suprisingly good considering how easily it would have been to sleepwalk through the roll

Langella? Was he playing Skelleton?

IDrinkYourBlood 01-21-2005 02:43 PM

Orca, the killer whale. It seemed so much cooler when i was young.

Amalthea 01-21-2005 02:44 PM

Oliver & Company:Typical 80īs animated Disney movie, blended with early CGI effects.
Imagine Charles Dickens Oliver Twist with a modern NYC twist, where cats and dogs are the stars!
Robert Loggia is starring as the villain Sykes, and other voice cast stars includes Billy Joel, Bette Midler, Joey Lawrence, and much more...

Angra 01-21-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amalthea
Oliver & Company:Typical 80īs animated Disney movie, blended with early CGI effects.
Imagine Charles Dickens Oliver Twist with a modern NYC twist, where cats and dogs are the stars!

I donīt wanna... :(

ChEEbA 01-21-2005 03:41 PM

Forgot to mention, Returner had FUCKING COOL music too...

urgeok 01-21-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amalthea

yeah .. that one makes me want to swallow my tongue ...

don bluth and dom delouise .. i cant take those 2 when they work together (or Don Bluth period)