Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   last concert...? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21790)

realdealblues 06-14-2012 07:04 AM

Saw Roger Water's "The Wall" a week or so ago. Pretty impressive. That show has got to cost him a fortune to perform, but I really dug it. Definitely one of the most elaborate shows I've ever been too, if not the most elaborate. Roger still sounded good too. I definitely enjoyed myself.

fortunato 06-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdealblues (Post 926955)
Saw Roger Water's "The Wall" a week or so ago. Pretty impressive. That show has got to cost him a fortune to perform, but I really dug it. Definitely one of the most elaborate shows I've ever been too, if not the most elaborate. Roger still sounded good too. I definitely enjoyed myself.

I was in downtown Phoenix the night he performed there, and he had- no kidding- thirteen semi-trucks parked around the place. Probably even more behind the building.

realdealblues 06-15-2012 04:28 AM

Yeah, I saw close to a dozen trucks the other night. It's crazy. Having to rent and haul all the stuff and pay all the people to drive and setup everything...it must cost him a small fortune just to do 1 show.

He's been saying this will be the last Wall tour he's going to do, and I wouldn't doubt that having such a large stage production doesn't have something to do with that.

newb 06-15-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

July 1st for me....in Boston

Posher778 06-15-2012 09:34 AM

Red Hot Chili Peppers, a while back. It was great.

Also saw Tool

Fearonsarms 06-17-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

That would have been great to see sadly unable to see the tour.

newb 07-01-2012 08:41 PM

Roger Waters

The Motherfucking Wall

a most excellent experience

MoonRaven83 07-16-2012 06:06 PM

June 18th
Iced Earth, hellyeah and Volbeat
Wicked good show.

wizard of gore 07-16-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonRaven83 (Post 928911)
June 18th
Iced Earth, hellyeah and Volbeat
Wicked good show.

iced earth,i think iv heard of them,what kind of music do they play?

newb 08-09-2012 06:26 AM

The Allman Brothers

great show