Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   HDC Voted Bands of Choice (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35385)

Posher778 09-05-2008 09:29 AM

HDC Voted Bands of Choice

So, this is a compilation thread thought up by Dante and myself. We're going to put together a list of bands voted the best by HDC members, as a representation of what we, as a whole, like. If you want your favorite bands to be candidates for a spot, PM me a list. The list can be as large as you want (But be reasonable). When everyone has sent in choices, I will post the combined list here. Then, everyone sends a PM to me with a "Pump it" or "Dump it" next to the acknowledged band/musician. A pump it signifies a "+1", and a dump it is a "-1". You may vote for each band only once. At then end, Dante and I will count up all the votes, and the bands with the most Pumps will be put on the list. (I'm not sure yet how many will be on the top, it all depends on how many bands get sent to me)

Note: If you have not heard the band or have no opinion whatsoever, simply put an "X" instead of a vote, for neutral.

Start sending!

Other note: Musicians ARE allowed too, but not if its a musician from a band that you prefer.
Ex- Alice Cooper yes, the drummer that plays for Alice Cooper no. Etc

Dante'sInferno 09-05-2008 09:40 AM

Mine has been sent.:D

bloody_ribcut 09-05-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno (Post 727705)
Mine has been sent.:D

i wonder what band you picked...

Posher778 09-05-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut (Post 727714)

Ten Foot Staples

Dante'sInferno 09-05-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut (Post 727714)

Yeah I know!:D

Their are some suprises in there though.

Disease 09-05-2008 10:18 AM

So I can make as big a list as I want?

I will have to think about it so I don't forget anyone important, I listen to so much music it is possible I might leave a few out otherwise.

Posher778 09-05-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease (Post 727724)
So I can make as big a list as I want?

I will have to think about it so I don't forget anyone important, I listen to so much music it is possible I might leave a few out otherwise.

Just don't overdue it.:)

urgeok2 09-05-2008 10:34 AM

absolutely nobody would care for what i would consider to be my 10 best - with one or 2 obvious exceptions

Dante'sInferno 09-05-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urgeok2 (Post 727730)
absolutely nobody would care for what i would consider to be my 10 best - with one or 2 obvious exceptions

You never know.

I like alittle of everything.I'm not picky.So your bands could show up on the list.;)

hammerfan 09-05-2008 11:04 AM

Great idea! I sent a preliminary list with a couple of questions, Posher.