Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Best Video Game System? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089)

MichaelMyers 11-02-2003 05:15 PM

Best Video Game System?

Hi all. I'd like your opinion on what you think is the best video game system out there right now, especially for Horror games. Holidays are coming up soon, so I'd like to have some solid info.

Thanks.

thehalk 11-02-2003 06:29 PM

Re: Best Video Game System?

Quote:

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Hi all. I'd like your opinion on what you think is the best video game system out there right now, especially for Horror games. Holidays are coming up soon, so I'd like to have some solid info.

Thanks.

i think ps2 depending on the style n maker of the game beacuse some games have great graphics like the new smackdown n some just don't past like the original

Killer Clown#1 11-02-2003 06:43 PM

I'm going to end this thread right now by Just saying X-box(Nothing will beat Halo2)

MichaelMyers 11-02-2003 06:50 PM

From what I've heard from friends:

a.) X-Box is the better system, but has a weaker library of games.

b.) Playstation II has more games but has weaker graphics.

And that Gamecube has Mario, Metroid, etc.

It's a tough decision, but I guess you really can't go wrong with either one.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS 11-02-2003 06:57 PM

....X-BOX........No question
However, with the holidays on the way Im sure there will be a bigger better system..maybe not this year ..BUT SOON

avenger00soul 11-03-2003 06:06 AM

X-Box is cool as hell but does not have Vice City.
PS2 has a shitload of great games.
I have not played a Gamecube.

Fuck it, get an original nintendo.

ChaoticMinister 11-03-2003 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by avenger00soul
X-Box is cool as hell but does not have Vice City.
PS2 has a shitload of great games.
I have not played a Gamecube.

Fuck it, get an original nintendo.

ATARI!!!!!

I miss those systems the most... Maybe not Jaguars ridiculously huge controller, but you get the idea...

And 3DO... I had this wicked awesome game for that called "Killing Time"... bad ass...

*FADE OUT*

_Leatha_Face_ 11-03-2003 08:36 AM

since PC iz up there i voted it because i love playin gms where u kan compete and interact with other poeple across the world and yeah i know about x box live and it sux when it come to online play so mi vote PC - if u play pc gms go get RISE OF NATIONS!!

SoUl SuRvIvOrS 11-03-2003 09:02 AM

Rise Of Nations? is that a good game..whats it about? Sorry Im always looking for new games. I havent heard of this one...just the title sparks interest.:)

_Leatha_Face_ 11-03-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
Rise Of Nations? is that a good game..whats it about? Sorry Im always looking for new games. I havent heard of this one...just the title sparks interest.:)
its not a hooror resident evil gm or a combat strategy gm but thats what im into , if i were i would go to www.ign.com and check out some ss and reviews