Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Recent Acquisitions. (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11318)

ShankS 11-01-2004 12:57 AM

Recent Acquisitions.

Where did that thread go? the daft old bugger cant find it, so was it deleted...merged...nuked?? I searched through five pages in the general :confused:

anyway I've got more :D

Demons - Special Edition Box Set (3 Discs)
Two Evil Eyes (Anchor Bay)
&
The Entity is on it's way to me

:)

Arioch 11-01-2004 04:51 AM

Damn even my thread went huh? That fucking sucks....

Cuz now i don't have the money for any new movies and won't be responding too much to this thread....unless of course, you count downloaded movies......

If thats the case...

The Village
Alien V. Predator

:D :D :D

zwoti 11-01-2004 04:54 AM

Re: Recent Acquisitions.

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS
Where did that thread go? the daft old bugger cant find it, so was it deleted...merged...nuked?? I searched through five pages in the general :confused:

&

tut tut tut shanksy......i think you'll find that if it the supposed "director's cut" version then demons is cut.

urgeok 11-01-2004 06:28 AM

Re: Recent Acquisitions.

Quote:

Originally posted by ShankS

&

Is the Demons an anchor bay release ? Is it like Suspiria where the 3rd disc is the soundtrack ?

filmmaker2 11-01-2004 09:55 AM

The Incredible Melting Man

"THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN" (1977).

A movie I used to hate because it's awful, but I have come to love it, because it's a piece of the 70's and they don't make this kinda thing no more. It's not out on DVD yet in the States, so I bought a ratty old VHS. But, I like VHS, because it is the new vinyl. It's like putting an old LP on.

filmmaker2 11-01-2004 10:09 AM

The box!

Here's part of the box for that...the box really sez it all...

Down at the bottom of the picture is good old Janus Blythe from "The Hills Have Eyes."

zwoti 11-01-2004 10:25 AM

Re: Re: Recent Acquisitions.

Quote:

Originally posted by urgeok
Is the Demons an anchor bay release ? Is it like Suspiria where the 3rd disc is the soundtrack ?
probably the uk release.....3rd disc contains interviews etc....

urgeok 11-01-2004 10:27 AM

ah .

I have the single disc anchor bay release ... would be nice to get the soundtrack - although in this case it was more metal bands than anything. At least my version has a commentary ...

I watched Deep Red last night .. now thats a soundtrack I'd like to get my hands on.

ShankS 11-02-2004 12:15 AM

Re: Re: Recent Acquisitions.

Quote:

Originally posted by zwoti
tut tut tut shanksy......i think you'll find that if it the supposed "director's cut" version then demons is cut.

lol sounds silly... directors version being cut to bits. lol I've opened it now, may as well watch it.

bwind22 11-02-2004 01:14 AM

I just bought the DAWN remake unrated special edition, Event Horizon and Apt Pupil.

Oh yeah, and May, but I haven't watched that one yet.