Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   last concert...? (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21790)

illdojo 06-25-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The STE (Post 612294)
I assume The Fall of Troy and Dir En Grey were at the Deftones show you went to as well, illdojo?

Yep, and they were both merely O.K. The singer of Dir en grey sounded like King Diamond, and he was kind of annoying. Their music was pretty rockin, but it got old fast. The Deftones fucking rocked. I can't believe they opened with Passenger . It was a weird opener considering Chino basiclly sings back-up's, and I'd just seen Maynard 2 days before.

corpse_grinder 06-27-2007 12:19 AM

SLAYER - MASTODON

Local band Double Dragon opened the gig ... Mastodon was so so ... SLAYER destroyed the crowd

I was deaf for 3 days after ... KILLER SHOW!

illdojo 06-30-2007 11:20 AM

6/29 - Roger Waters - The Dark Side of the Moon Tour - Omaha, NE
What a fuckin' show. The 1st set was a mixture of Old Pink Floyd and a few solo songs. 2nd set was The Dark Side of the Moon album, and then 3 song Encore with Another Brick in the Wall, Vera, and Comfortably Numb.
Oh yeah, I was on Shrooms. :D

newb 06-30-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illdojo (Post 613372)
6/29 - Roger Waters - The Dark Side of the Moon Tour - Omaha, NE
What a fuckin' show. The 1st set was a mixture of Old Pink Floyd and a few solo songs. 2nd set was The Dark Side of the Moon album, and then 3 song Encore with Another Brick in the Wall, Vera, and Comfortably Numb.
Oh yeah, I was on Shrooms. :D

I saw pretty much the same show last september......no SHROOMS but quite a few budweisers......great fucking show.

Nikkif8 07-06-2007 06:41 AM

I just saw Stevie Nicks, she was great. Played quite a few Fleetwood mac songs too.

In August I am going to see a local covered band called The Machine that does covers of Pink Floyd. They are playing down at the waterfront so it should be fun. Not really a concert as good as Roger Waters would be but fun none the less.

nightmareslasher 07-18-2007 09:50 PM

i was at ozzfest yesterday in marysville. it was amazing, ozzy still kicks ass.

illdojo 07-22-2007 06:28 AM

7/21 - Incubus - Council Bluffs, IA
I got in for free. Incubus was on point, but way too many drunk idiot kids without T-shirts.
I hate Iowa. :rolleyes:

friday13thfan 08-01-2007 08:10 PM

Jan 14- Kill Hanna
The Pink Spiders
Action Reaction
Love Arcade
Lebaron

newb 08-04-2007 07:58 PM

Newport Folk Festival today....a beautiful sunny day on the bay.
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
John Butler Trio
The North Mississippi Allstars
The Allman Brothers

illdojo 08-17-2007 08:36 PM

8/16 - Slayer and Marilyn Manson - Lincoln, NE
Killer show. Slayer was fuckin' brutal. Tom, Dave, Kerry, and Jeff still play still like it was 1984. :cool:
I'm not a big fan of Manson, but his performance was pretty good.