Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   20 HORROR MOVIES YOU HAVE TO SEE BEFORE YOU DIE (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66445)

rjwonline 10-16-2015 04:47 PM

20 HORROR MOVIES YOU HAVE TO SEE BEFORE YOU DIE

This is one hell of a good list, not much to fault here at all. I've seen all 20 because I am a horror freak, BOOM!

http://scyllar.com/10-16-2015/20-Hor...ou-die/38.html

Morningriser 10-16-2015 05:02 PM

I bet your mom is damn proud of you!

bamahorrorfan87 10-16-2015 06:29 PM

well i can go seen them all

Bluecat 10-26-2015 01:48 PM

Nice list. I have certainly seen them all. It would be nice though, if these lists weren't always so predictable. Do any of you ever get frustrated because they never provide you with anything new?

tfantasy 10-31-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjwonline (Post 1002651)
This is one hell of a good list, not much to fault here at all. I've seen all 20 because I am a horror freak, BOOM!

http://scyllar.com/10-16-2015/20-Hor...ou-die/38.html

Yeah, I have seen them all and I think I own almost all of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluecat (Post 1003734)
Nice list. I have certainly seen them all. It would be nice though, if these lists weren't always so predictable. Do any of you ever get frustrated because they never provide you with anything new?

Pretty much ::sad::

I feel that most horror movies these days have zero scare factor and some of them are getting just down right lame (Unfriended, It Follows, The Gallows).

The one recent horror movie that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end was Crimson Peak, truly incredible!!

I own most of the "typical" horror movies but I also have bought some that haven't been on many lists. I guess it boils down to what you like, we all have similar and different tastes.

How many people on here own Cold Prey/Cold Prey II, The Descent/The Descent II, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead (remake), The Collector/The Collection, 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, The Children, 30 Days of Night, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Ninth Gate, From Hell, the entire Resident Evil series or the entire Underworld series?? These are just a few of what consists in my collection ::cool::

RidleysDemise 11-04-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfantasy (Post 1004442)
Yeah, I have seen them all and I think I own almost all of them.

Pretty much ::sad::

I feel that most horror movies these days have zero scare factor and some of them are getting just down right lame (Unfriended, It Follows, The Gallows).

The one recent horror movie that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end was Crimson Peak, truly incredible!!

I own most of the "typical" horror movies but I also have bought some that haven't been on many lists. I guess it boils down to what you like, we all have similar and different tastes.

How many people on here own Cold Prey/Cold Prey II, The Descent/The Descent II, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead (remake), The Collector/The Collection, 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, The Children, 30 Days of Night, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Ninth Gate, From Hell, the entire Resident Evil series or the entire Underworld series?? These are just a few of what consists in my collection ::cool::

I wish I didn't agree that horror movies have gone way down hill, but the truth is...they have.

As for your collection, it's awesome. ^-^ I own The Descent, Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, Resident Evil 1-4, High Tension, Audition (2 Disc Edition), Cabin Fever, The Grudge/The Grudge 3, The Ring/The Ring Two, Seven, Nosferatu, The Last House on the Left (remake), I Spit on Your Grave and The Exorcist.

I plan on getting many more, but I haven't been collecting very long, unfortunately. =/

FryeDwight 11-06-2015 05:57 AM

Some decent choices, but some lame ones too. And not putting ANYTHING prior to PSYCHO is just wrong...lots of classics made before them -many better than this list.

horcrux2007 11-06-2015 06:05 AM

This seems like it was made by a person who just dabbles in horror but isn't actually a big fan.

Roiffalo 11-06-2015 01:27 PM

This list reminds me of when Sinister 2 was in theaters and I was listening to the radio. Some soccer mom was listing off what was in theaters, and when S2 came up I wanted to slap her. ''I haven't seen the first but oooo, sounds scary!''

Quote:

Originally Posted by FryeDwight (Post 1004937)
Some decent choices, but some lame ones too. And not putting ANYTHING prior to PSYCHO is just wrong...lots of classics made before them -many better than this list.

I like this comment a lot.

RidleysDemise 11-07-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FryeDwight (Post 1004937)

I concur. Freaks, Nosferatu, Diabolique...just to name a very few.