Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions/Questions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Can't find a Horror Movie (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61488)

Jyjon 08-11-2012 10:02 PM

Can't find a Horror Movie

Hi

I'm not sure where to post, I'm putting it here.

I've been digging thru the internet looking for a movie I saw in the late 80's. It was on a VHS tape my friend had. It wasn't a horror movie per say. It was a Re-edit of 'A Wonderful Life'.

I don't remember what it was called, or who made it. I do remember a few things about it, they added people to the movie, changed dialog. The angel was changed to a demon and the only line of dialog I remember was at the end when Zuzu says 'Everytime a bell rings, another angel has got his wings' that was changed to 'Everytime you hear a bell, another soul has gone to hell.'

I can't find any references to this anywhere and I'm starting to think maybe that christmas I entered an alternate universe and saw their version of the movie.

Anyone heard or seen or know about this Re-Edit and who did it and where to get it.

Thanks

Jyjon

neverending 08-11-2012 10:48 PM

what color was the acid you took?

_____V_____ 08-12-2012 07:10 AM

Moved to the appropriate section. Please read our Announcement -

http://www.horror.com/forum/announcement.php?f=2

Fearonsarms 08-13-2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jyjon (Post 931088)
Hi

I've been digging thru the internet looking for a movie I saw in the late 80's. It was on a VHS tape my friend had. It wasn't a horror movie per say. It was a Re-edit of 'A Wonderful Life'.

I don't remember what it was called, or who made it. I do remember a few things about it, they added people to the movie, changed dialog. The angel was changed to a demon and the only line of dialog I remember was at the end when Zuzu says 'Everytime a bell rings, another angel has got his wings' that was changed to 'Everytime you hear a bell, another soul has gone to hell.'

I can't find any references to this anywhere and I'm starting to think maybe that christmas I entered an alternate universe and saw their version of the movie.

Anyone heard or seen or know about this Re-Edit and who did it and where to get it.

Thanks

Jyjon

I haven't seen this myself as it's a bit rare but is it Dream Demon?I've only seen the trailer but there was an alternate universe in that and some references to angels of hell or something like that.

Jyjon 08-14-2012 09:00 PM

The movie was litterally a re-edit of 'It's a wonderful life' it was on VHS. Late 80's they did a fantastic job of editing demons or maybe zombies into the crowd scenes. It was round the time that green screens started to become popular. Of course It's a Wonderful Life being black and white it wasn't so hard to add things into a scene.

Perhaps I did phase into a bizarro world or something, or maybe I got sucked thru a portal into this universe.

I have no clue why no ones heard of or seen this and where to look to find out about it.

Jyjon

Fearonsarms 08-17-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jyjon (Post 931520)
The movie was litterally a re-edit of 'It's a wonderful life' it was on VHS. Late 80's they did a fantastic job of editing demons or maybe zombies into the crowd scenes. It was round the time that green screens started to become popular. Of course It's a Wonderful Life being black and white it wasn't so hard to add things into a scene.

Perhaps I did phase into a bizarro world or something, or maybe I got sucked thru a portal into this universe.

I have no clue why no ones heard of or seen this and where to look to find out about it.

Jyjon

Oh ok it sounds like this has been made by someone at the time and is not an official movie but I could be wrong.

footsoldier 12-14-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jyjon (Post 931088)
Hi

Thanks

Jyjon

I know this is an old post, but the movie you are thinking of is 976-evil 2.